Super Alu Hop ups: Elcon Models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Bashing Boys. And Allanach.... Waiting to see some radar checks on your Nitrous. Quite curious on the power difference achieved.

Hey Roko... I am in the middle of making a kit for the Baja, if you have seen both vids I am sure you would agree that the power is awsome.... You should see my clutch bell it's blue from all the wheelies...

Would like a set of 22 / 42 gears for a radar run as the nitrous will easily spin them up:2guns:

What do you reckon guys - this saturday FG's flying thru the air? A long jump contest jumping towards the ashphalt ramp at Bass Hill, will make some awesome video and likely cost some people a bomb in bent alloy?

Or do we need an MX ramp to totally destroy them - this can be arranged... :lol:

What do you reckon guys - this saturday FG's flying thru the air? A long jump contest jumping towards the ashphalt ramp at Bass Hill, will make some awesome video and likely cost some people a bomb in bent alloy?

Or do we need an MX ramp to totally destroy them - this can be arranged... :lol:

I knew you're going to like filming it but common, the basshill track is hard enough so please don't make us land on the asphalt :clown::clown::clown:
But yeah why not, I wont be around this weekend anyway :clown::clown::clown:

Hey Roko... I am in the middle of making a kit for the Baja, if you have seen both vids I am sure you would agree that the power is awsome.... You should see my clutch bell it's blue from all the wheelies...

Would like a set of 22 / 42 gears for a radar run as the nitrous will easily spin them up:2guns:

I have got my baja lowered and widened and ready for the NOS so hurry up!! :clown:

Well said Monaroman. But Couger is a nut. Nut with the love of the hobby. I must say, as I mentioned in my last thread, the two piece Rear arms? Not for jumping. Bent mine. After some serious carpark king stunts. But the One piece is now on. Hope it withstands the jumps. It may be all Bling. But will soon go Bada Bing. Cant say that one is better than the other. Elcon definetly value parts. Hope to have a few Big Day Outs Soon. Love my two machines. Both the Fg and Baja. And I must throw in that FG parts should not be rubbished. They are well made. Just too f#$n expensive.
Happy Bashing Boys. And Allanach.... Waiting to see some radar checks on your Nitrous. Quite curious on the power difference achieved.

Well who is a nut here ?? :clown: I have never seen some one bashing a full alloy car in the car park like you do ... poor cars!! be nice to them!! :nono: :clown::clown::clown:

don't know what you guys are on about.
I must be one of the tamest, but I am learning off you guys.
Wont be racing this weekend. Will be down without the carpark king and his Bi$ch Baja. Hope to catch up soon.
But just for the record. I have always been one for natural aspirated power.
A V8 man at heart. Non turbo's. ETC.
So am curious the comparison of natural to Bottle. KEEP IT TOUCH ALL.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks