Super's FG MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna speak on this one....i agree with Ducky..i did a little looking round and checked racing gearboxes (where noise isnt an issue) and formual 1 boxes....so far have only found straight cut boxes...so my thoughts, if F-1 is not using helical gear (supposedly because they are stronger) the straight cut is better/stronger....judt my thoughts..though an interesting topic to debate;)

in all fairness though these are not f1 machines and my thoughts on this is i would prefer the helical cut gears for quiteness,as there is a lifetime guarantee with them little chance of them breaking.

also they look excellent..they complete the elcon system which i can only say is awesome.

:)

hey dc....no no...they arent...but i just got curious to see which were "stronger"
and i actually love the look of the heli gears....looks sweet..in fact all the elcon stuff looks sweet!! (secretly im jealous you got it)

ill tell you kwakr secretly im jelous of how you lads can run your trucks so well without it,im just one of the ones who could not run the truck in standard trim,unlucky maybe...

well it cost me a lot man but ill tell you very worth it.

ill tell you kwakr secretly im jelous of how you lads can run your trucks so well without it,im just one of the ones who could not run the truck in standard trim,unlucky maybe...

well it cost me a lot man but ill tell you very worth it.

When the truck is 10 feet in the air...LET OFF THE GAS!!! :lol: ...poop lasts longer that way :lol: I could go into Helical cut gears, but I fear it is a moot point...

Trip..

Super nice :) That will really stiffen up your rear on that FG.

Yeah, cool mate, i need to stop the engine mounts coming loose all the time, so i went for the whole lot at once, apart from uprights and ball drives, they will be next after i get the front alloyed up...

Just love BLING...Thats me...:)

Spending alot of doller Ducky....more to spend ...rear hydros after all that...

Cheers BTB, might well do that...but planing on getting a LSD in the end.

Ducky , what do you fancy doing to yours mate? ALLOY ALLOY ALLOY !!!!!!!

Yes Jippie, i have , will post a vid sooner or later, i don't get that much time to get out at mo but can get the upgrades done after work, i do love working on it also, so get enjoyment that way too.

Cheers BTB, might well do that...but planing on getting a LSD in the end.

Ducky , what do you fancy doing to yours mate? ALLOY ALLOY ALLOY !!!!!!!

Mmm I have some ideas now the fence has eaten my option of a 4x4 Comp model...watch this space as they say! ;)

Yo Ducky, you've got to tell us what your thinking of getting man, its gona be on my mind now!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I am thinking your going to get a lockable Diff....am i right?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks