Super's FG MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a very nice car, i love that black body
it looks very angry with that bullbar and the lights, i want it too on my mt but im scared that when i make a rollover once they all break:S
and to bad for your rear diff. you have to buy a new one:p

Hastings...What do you mean about my diff?....its fine....

Tanks for the comments mate...Have you got any pics of your MT?

Alloy rear axle

Some photos of the new alloy rear axle with diff riser's, raised alloy rear uprights and lenghing arms for the uprights plus a comp lay shaft and alloy gear wheel...

P1010792.jpg

P1010791.jpg

P1010790.jpg

P1010789.jpg

Brad, looking good there mate, so did you sort the riser issue out then as I can see you have spacers in there still? :)

Yeah Ducky, second photo down you will see i had to make a new brace and put a 9mm spacer in to account for the 9mm diff riser's.

Did you have to do something like this to your's?

Thanks benckie....

BTB so right about the diff riser plates, should be stock, they also let you take the whole back end off with just 4 screws.

Update

Update on progress.

I have just been out testing in a field, funny thing was i took no tools or spears with me (silly me) got it out of the boot and set off, 2 mins in and lost a wheel nut, did'nt check em (silly me), so went back home and picked up my tools and spears, then drove back to the field, set off again and was running nice for about 8 to 10 mins, then i started to hear the gear mesh was out, so brought her back in to find an engine mount srew had backed right out, so had to bring her home for the lock tight to set over night, good little bash anyway with nothing broken...have got a couple of vids from today but i am having trouble converting them, will sort out today.

Have now orderd a new alloy front end from Hobbytec and some stiffer spings so should get this lot on tuesday.

Last edited:
Cheers Kamitiro.

Cheers Ducky, it is the HT front end as i thought the ball ends would help with adjustment and could always be a week link if needed...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks