TAYLOR RC 35cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poop go that someone's broken Mikes trust and leaked that picture. Oh well their loss ;)

I was one of 3 people that had his Baja hex lock diff locker for my 80 Supreme Outlaw Hybrid, long before he officially anounced it.
I didn't tell a single person as promised, in fact this is the first time i've even mentioned it ;)
I do know a few more tit bits 😆 but im🤐😝
Keep it that way too mate :)

Last edited:
Im butthurt. My build im doing would be perfect for this. But I already got a obr ss. Anyone want a obr reed ss?! 🤦🏼‍♂️
I bet John parks will get one for his carbon build🥴
No he's putting an alx 96 in it
poop go that someone's broken Mikes trust and leaked that picture. Oh well their loss ;)

I was one of 3 people that had his Baja hex lock diff locker for my 80 Supreme Outlaw Hybrid, long before he officially anounced it.
I didn't tell a single person as promised, in fact this is the first time i've even mentioned it ;)

Keep it that way too mate :)
You never know who's watching and everytime you post a business name,.they get notifications..people have no clue..also there is member here that is his right hand man🤐

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks