Taylor Rc Diablo 88 is Here !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't watch the entire video, just wasn't into wheelies and wheels flying off. Surly there is some way to keep the drive train carnage to a minimum, or go a different route with wheels and tires. Not that this hasn't been an issue with big bores to begin with but with the bigger ones it's like your just waiting for something to shat the bed.

My opinion the wheels just don't have enough give or cushion when the rig lands sideways on them from a flip. BUT!!!!...their function is spot on, they have traction all day on any grass condition with no need for kold kutters. I still like them and will be using them for sure. I noticed the v2 clamps but then axles would be next

Looking at where it has failed and how its failed that hasn't failed due to torque twisting the lay shaft, that's failed due to chassis flex. Because the layshaft has been hardened its snapped rather than bent. Needs to solve that issue before fitting another layshaft.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks