Team Chase Cage - Side windows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks you all for your oppinions.
If putting a front and rear screen is a bad ideal, id leave the sides open as well.
I was just thinking that if 5t or 5sc body was put over Team Chase, it would be closed as well. So didnt think it would affect the temps to go at a critical level. But that would apply for a standard engine only i guess. (My engine isnt standard)

Your engine is fan cooled it should be a major problem if you stuff the wind shield in and leave the sides and back open. If your worried about junk getting in (and want max cooling air) you can try to source some clear or silver mesh for the front and rear as well. Would keep the crap out but let air in.

@Speedloader what pipe are you running in that cage? I'm looking to put a cage on, but my current pipe is the old Jetrpo 5t pipe that wraps around the car under the body, so I'm looking at other options.
I run the Bartolone Torpedo for 5B.
I took inspiration from u and decided to make me some panels for my raggedy ass baja, the cuts aren't as nice as urs but here they are weView attachment 52520
I forgot to make a roof panel but it's the idea
What material did you use? I used 1.2mm aluminium plate.
Are you also making panels for the front sides?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks