Test and tune day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh you're gonna be a tad low on the gearing at that fella,
have a read at this old thread and that will give you a better idea (y),

https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/gear-ratio.16558/
Cheers for that link it was good reading plus I wrote the ratios down. The thing is now that mine has a 12 tooth drive from brake to crown wheel ( the large toothed gear on outer diff 2wd ) and reading that a few replies have 14 tooth so I shall have to change to that size. What's it correct name as it has grub screws seating on flats of shaft ?? Thanks John

Cheers for that link it was good reading plus I wrote the ratios down. The thing is now that mine has a 12 tooth drive from brake to crown wheel ( the large toothed gear on outer diff 2wd ) and reading that a few replies have 14 tooth so I shall have to change to that size. What's it correct name as it has grub screws seating on flats of shaft ?? Thanks John
Soz I fiddlestick#d that up . It's a 17 tooth . The. 12 tooth gear is on clutch drum shaft.

Soz I fiddlestick#d that up . It's a 17 tooth . The. 12 tooth gear is on clutch drum shaft.
lol fella, right so the 17 tooth is on the gear from the spur shaft to diff,
so what is the gearing on the clutch bell?
so pinion gear and spur gear,

lol fella, right so the 17 tooth is on the gear from the spur shaft to diff,
so what is the gearing on the clutch bell?
so pinion gear and spur gear,
From clutch bell is a 12 tooth and 49 teeth damper gear. I do have an 18 tooth gear which I bought recently ( metal ) I appreciate all the help an advise your giving me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks