The 🐙 krakenbone beater 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All the important bits will be missing like radio tray, bulkheads, tank, cage, bumpers ect 🤔 and would cost more in shipping and frustration than buying a complete roller/slider so.......nope not gonna👍🏻
He says that now, lets see in a month or so.😉😂

Our rigs will be a great comparison. I’m 90% leaning towards the Oddified 34 with ecu on my carbon build.

I see gps in our future. 🤣🤣
Yours will definitely be lighter than mine👍🏻 ....was looking at a gps and so far my options are a dynamite $199 or a sky rc for $130 both AUD....... Its more than I think they should cost🤷‍♂️ more expensive that a steering servo🤦‍♂️

Yours will definitely be lighter than mine👍🏻 ....was looking at a gps and so far my options are a dynamite $199 or a sky rc for $130 both AUD....... Its more than I think they should cost🤷‍♂️ more expensive that a steering servo🤦‍♂️
Let’s get the same to compare, I’m not bothered which.

In fact everyone in this group should get the same, it would make good real content.

They have apps for your phone i think, if you trust yourself enough to strap ur phone to the rig
I have an app👍🏻 Samsung note 9 is a huge phone....😳 and I drive like I'm sponsored 🤷‍♂️🤣

In fact everyone in this group should get the same, it would make good real content.
Would go the sky rc one for $130👍🏻

I have an app👍🏻 Samsung note 9 is a huge phone....😳 and I drive like I'm sponsored 🤷‍♂️🤣

Would go the sky rc one for $130👍🏻
I’m down, I’ll get the Sky RC one as long as we all get the same model.

I’m liking this idea.
Me too, no fekking way I'm gunna strap my phone to my baja 🤣
Wouldn’t you have to wait for your dad to come home for use of the phone?

I have both. Picked up the Dynomite when I got the Zelos36 and then picked up the Skyrc SK-500023 GPS + GLONASS Performance Analyzer GSM020
when i got the Zonda.

This is going to go off.

Whos the fastest?
Me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks