The 🐙 krakenbone beater 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
💪🏻😎 never seen before
Screenshot_20220101-092145_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg

asking about these "never seen before" updates?
Tyler Perry Problem Solved GIF by Nickelodeon

Why don’t u toss this motor in the l5b and show us what it does in a 4wd. Also are the ports all the same size as g320? How does it really compare to the 34 reed?
Yeah the losi is next 👌🏻 ports are all the same as a G320, so the pipe is the one from my obr motor👍🏻 the only real difference is the clutch housing bolt hole are G290 so Taylor housing or vertigo universal will fit. This motor spanks my obr sidewards 🤣 never needed a wheelie bar before😎

it has an exhaust bridge so the exhaust port should be wider i assume, while the exhaust flange is the same as on the g320.
great engine, but it’s a pity that i need to spend my funds for other things at the moment 👍

Pitty your $$$ is spent for now 😤 lucky though its still pretty cheap so I'm sure its still in reach later
it has an exhaust bridge so the exhaust port should be wider i assume, while the exhaust flange is the same as on the g320.
great engine, but it’s a pity that i need to spend my funds for other things at the moment 👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks