The bug is going Stevo!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And there we have it, all ready to roll..........well almost! Just need to connect the killswitch back up in the receiver box & when I put the wheels back on I noticed a fair amount of play so will change the bearings before my next outing.

20130331_231749_zpsc6893a9a.jpg

Notice how I took the pic carefully from this side so you cant see the ally engine mounts, ally brake mount and most expensive of all..........the ally foil tape wrapped around the roll cage to try to stop the exhaust melting it any more than it already has :lol::lol:

looking good mate need to work down here in the summer if we have one that evo motor looks well at home in there cant wait to see the difference it makes hopefully mine will last a whole bash this time

looking good mate need to work down here in the summer if we have one that evo motor looks well at home in there cant wait to see the difference it makes hopefully mine will last a whole bash this time

Just bring plenty of wheels with you :D Not sure how the FG wheels will cope yet, might have similar problems.

Well its all finished now ready for taking out next sunday providing my foot aint in plaster by then. Going to the aptly named walk in centre after work tomorrow! Not sure whats happened to it but the pain is creasing me now.

Well its all finished now ready for taking out next sunday providing my foot aint in plaster by then. Going to the aptly named walk in centre after work tomorrow! Not sure whats happened to it but the pain is creasing me now.

maybe you dropped your wallet on it :w00t: before you paid stevo :lol::lol:

K....

Had the road tyres on it this afternoon and done half a tank up & down the street to get a rough tune but no full throttle just yet. It sounds awesome and seems much more responsive than my other engines so cant wait to get it off road with grippy tyres, its gonna fly :D

Hopefully will get time to do a tank off road tomorrow, weather dependant of course as the sky is looking a bit black here as usual!

Time for a celebratory beer now!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks