the bugs new mods coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers guys the wings a triple a racing one i got from mike at lsor event it feels mega strong i picked up the wheels at lsor as well just ordered silverline beadlocks and screws im waiting for decals to be made before i paint the shell plus ive got to cut it for exhaust

playing with axle stands.......you got way too much time on your hands :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bug looks mint. You done a cracking job there mate :cool2:

little update been tied up drooling over the on road but have done the front brakes ive fitted the bigger fg discs which meant spacing out the calipers about 4mm these should help slow the bug down im waiting for a order fron ian oddie inc my 29cc zenoah and ecu so once these come its strip down and rebuild

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My marder is going to be covered in shite when we go bashing :( With that power and them tyres you will be spraying mud for miles, wont be much left of the field it will all be on my car cos I will be left standing :lol::lol: Mind you, my light weight no alloy approach has got to be worth some hp and when I get my 4wd kit fitted.........hmmmmm :p

Last edited:
don't knock a stock marder mate ive got a mate with one near stock running a 23cc zen with a jetpro and that things mental,power wheelies on demand but wont turn in for shite,and its not me youve got to worrie about,wagons mcd is bang on form at the mo hes just fitted a obr full mod 30.5 and its rapid fast with grip

your going love wagon then mate watch your ankles and stand right next to him its the only thing he don't hit,allthough i will admit to nearly taking him clean off his feet once

you lots are making me happier in the fact I cant drive either....lol

I once took myself out with an 1/8 nitro....I would hate to try it with the FG...that would be a huge ouch..:lol:

you lots are making me happier in the fact I cant drive either....lol

I once took myself out with an 1/8 nitro....I would hate to try it with the FG...that would be a huge ouch..:lol:

Oh dun it with the Leo mate and yeah ouch bud :lol: felt like I broke my ankle :lol: so yep I'm another who can't drive either :lol:

your going love wagon then mate watch your ankles and stand right next to him its the only thing he don't hit,allthough i will admit to nearly taking him clean off his feet once
yeah i new about that!!!!!! OUCH!!!!! yeah our driving skills aint the best.... Jany an the tree was funny!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks