The law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys today I got pulled up by 2 police in a van for using my baja on the street and got told I needed insurance for it told them it's a toy they said due to it having a engine it's classed as a motor vehicle and went on to say if I get caught using it on the roads again they will take it and have it crushed
All u have to do is find the guys who fly planes and ask for the form for liability insurance.
We do this in N.Y. and never had problems.if u can go to ur DMV and they will tell u that way they say isn't true. I've been running cars and boats since 1983.
Jus Saiyan☺😊
Also those cops are lying

All u have to do is find the guys who fly planes and ask for the form for liability insurance.
We do this in N.Y. and never had problems.if u can go to ur DMV and they will tell u that way they say isn't true. I've been running cars and boats since 1983.
Jus Saiyan☺😊
Also those cops are lying
I'm in the uk

Hi guys today I got pulled up by 2 police in a van for using my baja on the street and got told I needed insurance for it told them it's a toy they said due to it having a engine it's classed as a motor vehicle and went on to say if I get caught using it on the roads again they will take it and have it crushed
What the HELL - E - Double hockey sticks is this world ending to !! As Paul mcartney put it I'll tax your feet 🤣,, cuz I'm the tax man yaaaaaaa ,,,,, the tax maaaaan ,,,,,, , there's a word for officers like that but I've got more class than they do I geuss , like ,,,, wait a minute ,, your having way to much fun , heres your ticket !! Pathetic and hillariuose some how , I race in the street almost everyday , never heard a word of criticism , sure you weren't on a main Street or highway or something , Wich by the way I've done that too !! Arrma felony took to the mighty I -90 overpass 82 mph !! , With lights and spark strips , tottaly awsome babby 🤣😂😁😀

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks