The OMG!! ebay thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's almost $5000.00 for a RC engine. That's stupid and it's only a 50cc. I can balance and blue print the engine in my car for less than that .
No. It's not just the Engine, the whole car comes with it too lol. The title is miss leading but when u read the description the losi and everything else comes with it. If it was 5k just for the Engine then obviously it would be really freaking redicullous

I placed an add for a 5t over here .....guy contacts me with this?View attachment 52057
View attachment 52058
30 degree north
Whoever created those rear exhuasts, are the dumbest morons. Basic exhuast science that a freaking CAN doesn't do crap for the engine if not reduce/choke the power! And the people who spend money on that poop and don't listen to people on forums, or Actually people with even a quarter of a brain that understand that they are trash are even stupider! Also, who's bright Idea was it it put a smaller stinger on the dumb muffler thing than the actual pipe?? That is thinking wayy backwards ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️???? sorry that's my rant

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks