The OMG!! ebay thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gamble is the health of that motor.

The chassis looks clean, but probably (who knows), was extremely scratched or maybe bent and put a new one. Unless he drives it on pillows.

Am always skeptical on modded stuff, if it did not had a drop of fuel and all was a shelf queen never drove it so then there is a chance to buy.

It really has to be a good deal for even to contemplate it.
Which motor?

Found this Baja
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/273809226630
Very very nice build. Opinions on the price? I think 1800 is a bit much tho, maybe 1500.
If that’s worth that then there’s a lot of rich people on here and elsewhere.

$1000 dollars at most. I’d consider it for spares myself at that price. There still a lot of original parts that don’t look all that TBH.

Anyway it’s worth whatever someone is prepared to pay, like everything else in life. The amount of times I see people put stupid prices on things is unbelievable. Anyway should anyone fancy buying my rig it’s for sale....................for $20’000. Probably isn’t far off what I’ve spent if you include my time. Hahahahaha, LOL. ??

If that’s worth that then there’s a lot of rich people on here and elsewhere.

$1000 dollars at most. I’d consider it for spares myself at that price. There still a lot of original parts that don’t look all that TBH.

Anyway it’s worth whatever someone is prepared to pay, like everything else in life. The amount of times I see people put stupid prices on things is unbelievable. Anyway should anyone fancy buying my rig it’s for sale....................for $20’000. Probably isn’t far off what I’ve spent if you include my time. Hahahahaha, LOL. ??
fair enough.
Anyway should anyone fancy buying my rig it’s for sale....................for $20’000. Probably isn’t far off what I’ve spent if you include my time. Hahahahaha, LOL. ??

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks