The OMG!! ebay thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your right ? but some one like a real enthusiast who looks after their gear would not sell junk? did you see the mtxl that evssv shipped to the states:unsure: that thing was mint? so think it depends on who and where you buy from? hear so many horro storys with fleebay so.......

I know what you mean.
I just bought 4 1/8 scale - 2 nitros and 2 powered by sparks but I bought them from a guy I know treats em right.
I only paid $250 for the lot so what I don't want I'll sell on ebay and probably make a profit.
Buying from strangers is a whole different ball game.

Your right ? but some one like a real enthusiast who looks after their gear would not sell junk? did you see the mtxl that evssv shipped to the states:unsure: that thing was mint? so think it depends on who and where you buy from? hear so many horro storys with fleebay so.......
thks?
mint it was?...and crap i don't sale?

How's that for starters?
The black bag in the background is full of wheels and tyres.
Most still in their original plastic bags.
The only thing missing is the Lipos.
They were swelling so he chucked em out.(I would have too)
That's where they sit in my garage at the moment.
I'm going to have to clear out a room for them.
There's not enough room with my Redcats in there and the wife won't leave her car outside.
How's that for starters?
The black bag in the background is full of wheels and tyres.
Most still in their original plastic bags.
The only thing missing is the Lipos.
They were swelling so he chucked em out.(I would have too)
That's where they sit in my garage at the moment.
I'm going to have to clear out a room for them.
There's not enough room with my Redcats in there and the wife won't leave her car outside.

I know stuff all about lipos.
Does anyone know what will fit the Traxxas?
It says 6s 8.4 volts on the box but that's all Greek to me.
Nice!!!! ??

Thanks
There's also 2 electric starters for nitros amongst that lot.
I hope the pull starts are in there somewhere cause I don't wanna lump those heavy things around.
They've got price tags of $109 each on them alone and I only paid $250 for the lot.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks