The OMG!! ebay thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd probably pay that price. The cage itself looks like a one-off and might look pretty killer. Most of the dust on that looks like storage accumulation rather than a failure to clean it after the last run. The only x-factor for me would be the motor. That filter is garbage for an off-roader, so the carb and/or motor might be pretty hammered.

But all that notwithstanding, it's a decent price.

edit: There are also a few aftermarket parts on it, but they might be Integy... ?

I'd probably pay that price. The cage itself looks like a one-off and might look pretty killer. Most of the dust on that looks like storage accumulation rather than a failure to clean it after the last run. The only x-factor for me would be the motor. That filter is garbage for an off-roader, so the carb and/or motor might be pretty hammered.

But all that notwithstanding, it's a decent price.
Cage isn't one off, it's an inexpensive one by rovan.

Nope, not the same cage. The pylons for the windshield area are a much deeper angle. And the beams that form the rear roof area are completely different. But this might be an early iteration. ?‍♂️ I've just never seen one like it, which makes it novel for me.

Edit: Removed statement about the cage being plastic He says "steel cage" in the description. :eggface:
Found it, integy ?
https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=19921&p_catid=314

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks