The quest for a 100mph gas boat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked like the boat stayed pretty much in tact after the wipeout. Thats impressive hull impact strength. I would have thought that impact would have sent broken pieces flying in all directions.

This is 93 with the hull you posted
They look like a banana with training wheels🤣🤣🤣
That didn't look like 93 MPH . Also sounded like a Nitro instead of gas . But who knows .

Ryan I suggest this site if your gonna go with the MZH hull. https://www.intlwaters.com/ These guys know there stuff. I like Cats for speed. I think a Cat would be more stable for the size your talking about.

e-WORD

Coop id like to stay gas but it just seems any "fast" boat that's "cool" looking is electric and im not sure if gas is at its limits with a boat like mine 🤔

I REALLY would like a hydro at this point...who knows if gas can truly obtain 3 digit speeds

There's no reason you can't hit 100 mph with the proper hull and a 2 stroke. E words are easy. Only real reason they dominate the boat market. Just remember batteries add up for weight and the motors arnt what I would call light weight either. Everything in the rotating assembly should be light as possible without sacrificing strength. You know your a real boat guy.

Im in it for the noise,gas,fumes and the rush of running an engine with a radio... just figured as a community we could come together with the right foundation to get this thing into reality.. really wanted this build to be a community cooperation i know each of us has strong skills in numerous categories to make this happen

I'd like that hydro.. just wonder what shipping would be to the us 🤦‍♂️
Don't know, bet it would be on the slow boat to get here though. Go check their sight out they have several designs. I figured since you got a woody for a hydro, and they have some pretty nice features, plus you can order the hull in carbon Kevlar so it would be super light and strong at the same time. Does jump the price up quite a bit.
Oh did some serious searching on the turbine gear reducing box. Takes it down to 26k rpm claimed 9.5 hp

By the smell of this thread 🤣 I'm thinking and hoping you guys could have some info on making proboats idea of fiberglass hull designs can be strengthen or I'm proved in some way , I've seen a couple videos where this miss gieco is coming apart , and one guy put his hull up to a strong light and the dam seems we're nothing but comical, so I'm looking to improve that some how , before I sink a bunch of $ into it so it can sink to the bottom of lake gotchagoomy !!! 😠😡😵🤪😳

That didn't look like 93 MPH . Also sounded like a Nitro instead of gas . But who knows .

Ryan I suggest this site if your gonna go with the MZH hull. https://www.intlwaters.com/ These guys know there stuff. I like Cats for speed. I think a Cat would be more stable for the size your talking about.

e-WORD

Agreed that didn't look fast but it did cover that pond/lake quickly.

Does anyone make a deep-v cat? Like the freeman center consoles? That hull is prob best designed platform ever created.

Agreed that didn't look fast but it did cover that pond/lake quickly.

Does anyone make a deep-v cat? Like the freeman center consoles? That hull is prob best designed platform ever created.
Refer to the link I posted earlier. They have several hull designs, all claimed wet on wet constriction so the seam should be very strong.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks