This ever happen to you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lucky with a great wife who encourages me to get what ever I want. See is the reason I got most of our RC stuff because she will see me looking at a new rig or hop-up's & tell me to get it. A lot of times I would say no but say OK sometimes.
+1?? My wife is the exact way. We both get whatever we want cause we both get up and go to work everyday and bills are paid. ? I wonder if your wife and mine are related ?

+1 on the +1's.
She doesn't care how much I spend or what i spend it on....That facebook post reminded her of me...around the time i bought the 5ive B. I had boxes from Tower Hobbies, Largescalerc.com, Detroit Performace, DDM, ebay and Amazon all show up within 2 days...she was like wtf is all of this????? You bought ANOTHER ONE!!!!!! You cant drive them all at the same time.....lol.

??

+1 on the +1's.
She doesn't care how much I spend or what i spend it on....That facebook post reminded her of me...around the time i bought the 5ive B. I had boxes from Tower Hobbies, Largescalerc.com, Detroit Performace, DDM, ebay and Amazon all show up within 2 days...she was like wtf is all of this????? You bought ANOTHER ONE!!!!!! You cant drive them all at the same time.....lol.

??

She's obviously related to my wife.

+1 on the +1's.

??
Ya know, they say "you can't drive all of them at the same time" but, they cant wear all their shoes, dresses or whatever at the same time sooooo ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks