Thought it would be bigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be nice sean and I would pay extra for the better metal....if you miss a spot coating the pipe just for 1 day it will leave a rust stain.. it won't be pitted but it won't wipe off. Ive used wd-40 since day 1 and its been good to me

It will discolor. If my raw pipe turned blue from heat then I'd bet money on your clear coat turning a brown color..its not going to last with extensive heat cycling... I have a king motors pipe that was cleared with a high temp clear coat and that turned a dark brown close to the head

Last edited:
It will discolor. If my raw pipe turned blue from heat then I'd money on your clear coat turning a brown color..its not going to last with extensive heat cycling... I have a king motors pipe that was cleared with a high temp clear coat and that turned a dark brown close to the head
Then black it is..

Did you do this by hand or use a power tool? What grit sand paper did you use?
I can't remember what I sanded it with, mixture of 220-500-1000-2000 I believe, with some scotch brite in between. I polished it with the drill and a polishing pads with some polish made for car paint (probably will come out better with polish made for stee).
My point exactly doug :ROFLMAO:
Hours and hours of✊?✊?✊???
STFU you two ????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks