Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go Z!.....:cool:

Wow that was effective. Although I'm trying to figure out why the first rat didn't get electicuted when it was on the center grid at the beginning. It didn't really get zapped till it got closer to the center. It should have gotten fried when its front paws touched the center grid. The smoke coming off the first one was just damn. The second rat .... that was what I was expecting.

Wow that was effective. Although I'm trying to figure out why the first rat didn't get electicuted when it was on the center grid at the beginning. It didn't really get zapped till it got closer to the center. It should have gotten fried when its front paws touched the center grid. The smoke coming off the first one was just damn. The second rat .... that was what I was expecting.

I don't think that there is quite enough juice to kill them off the top ,it knocks them out at first ,then once they come to ,
it seems that they cant handle the second jolts!

I have a couple of those electric fly swatters ,lol,,,,took them camping one time an my daughters were zapping each
other with them while at night in their tent ,I guess that the found a way to amuse themselves ,I can hear was loud zapping
an them yelling ouch....ooh...ouch,,,zzzzz pap....pap!....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't LIKE MOUSES FOR FUKS SAKE ??? NOR WOULD I CLAP/FEK/LIK ONE? SICKOS ??

Am I remembering correctly that you are home schooled? If so you need to work on it more and stop surfing the forum all the time. The plural for mouse is mice. Z I made it through high school by the skin of my teeth. I barely graduated. The way you spell and talk on the forum you'll be lucky if you pass your GED. I'm not trying to be mean . I want to see you succeed. Think about it a bit kid.

Am I remembering correctly that you are home schooled? If so you need to work on it more and stop surfing the forum all the time. The plural for mouse is mice. Z I made it through high school by the skin of my teeth. I barely graduated. The way you spell and talk on the forum you'll be lucky if you pass your GED. I'm not trying to be mean . I want to see you succeed. Think about it a bit kid.
No offence taken. I really just don't pay attention to spelling on a forum my guy. If it were something serious , like a piece of homework or summin, then yeah. Proper spelling, punctuation, ect. I know how to spell lol. And I do try my best on school. And yeah, homeschooled .

No offence taken. I really just don't pay attention to spelling on a forum my guy. If it were something serious , like a piece of homework or summin, then yeah. Proper spelling, punctuation, ect. I know how to spell lol. And I do try my best on school. And yeah, homeschooled .
I especially don't pay attention to spelling on a forum where people assume (just cuz im horny as fek) I'd go down a MOUSE ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks