Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been around 30 here but with lots of rain. 10 inches in two days alone.
Humidity has been unbearable.
Gotta try to mow when I go home this weekend.
Lucky I got a ride on.

That's a fair size ??
I got 10000 squares = 1 hectare ?
But luck would have it only 1/4 is mowing?

If I had something that big I'd build my own track (y)
Considering new developments in Bris are around 250 sqm mine is pretty good.
600 used to be the standard size but greedy councils are letting smaller developments in so they can collect more rates.

Ok so i have a bit of news regards to my stuff that i shipped from South Africa ? my stuff has been put into a holding facility to be inspected by pest control ? officials here are super worried bout bring in raw product ie animal products or rustic furniture ( untreated wood )was told that the inspection would be this week coming? then its along drive here so......maybe another week or 2?

Ok so i have a bit of news regards to my stuff that i shipped from South Africa ? my stuff has been put into a holding facility to be inspected by pest control ? officials here are super worried bout bring in raw product ie animal products or rustic furniture ( untreated wood )was told that the inspection would be this week coming? then its along drive here so......maybe another week or 2?

Where are they in quarantine??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks