Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I thought? but they made me itemize every thing?. So I was covered for individual breaks or theft? not for a total loss. On average 580 containers lost at see a year? so I was lucky? played 140 USD for insurance ?
Why the fek not? That's what insurance if for.

That's what I thought? but they made me itemize every thing?. So I was covered for individual breaks or theft? not for a total loss. On average 580 containers lost at see a year? so I was lucky? played 140 USD for insurance ?
We lost a armory container on the way to Iraq. Atleast thats the claim. More likely some 3rd world militia got some new hardware.?

Boy, goes to show how different people look, than what you think they might look like. I hear S.A. jewelry hustler moving across the world. Money seems flowing out your ears. With that I picture James Bond look. And then I see this, and say jeesh, looks like the guy who begged change off me the other day.?? sweet dreads man, must have hurt to cut them.

Now you look like one of those biker crack addict drug dealer ? it's just great ?
Mmmm nearly ? still have all my teeth? so not quite?
View attachment 57714Doug to me last week.View attachment 57715Doug to me now.??
So 21bb you have just pointed out that you have not watched any of my YouTube vid ? ....well that's disappointing ? best you sub my channel ????
Damn Doug, thats a drastic change bruh??
Big time??? but I wanted to have same style as you???????????

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks