Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So doug was it adelaide you moved too? How you finding it. I live in London but want to move to Australia with the missus and baby. I'm a plumber so not sure if they need plumbers out there.
Hey bud
Yip adelaide ?? well its small?? think 3mil population pretty clean?? my local police station has closed down coz there is no action ????? been coming out here for years so yes I like it? iv also lived in London ??? great when y wanna party??

Hey bud
Yip adelaide ?? well its small?? think 3mil population pretty clean?? my local police station has closed down coz there is no action ????? been coming out here for years so yes I like it? iv also lived in London ??? great when y wanna party??
Thats good to hear if police station are shutting down ?? I need to come out there to see if I like it

Z likes the kind that screws in though!.... :ROFLMAO:
You'll get use to that? we have tried so many techniques to mould his personality ? but I think most of us here realize he is a broken toy???????
Not a clue lol, nice weather, nice beaches but have a city kinda close

You want to go up the east coast Sydney or Brisbane ?? hot sunny big city ? although everything costs more? Melbourne is also quite cool ? not as hot and sunny further east?‍♂️ here in adelaide thing are cheaper (property) smaller city lots of young families ? you should come ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks