Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant read not but the headline "woman in hospital after Roo attack"
Did realise it was a sub only article

A woman has been hospitalised after being attacked by a kangaroo in Queensland’s far north at the weekend.
Emergency services were called to Teemburra Dam, 66km west of Mackay, after 7pm on Sunday following reports the woman was involved in an “altercation” with a kangaroo.

A Queensland Ambulance spokesman said the woman, in her 30s, sustained bruising to her chest and lacerations to her limbs.

A woman in her 30s was taken to hospital in a stable condition after a suspected kangaroo attack in far north Queensland at the weekend.

A woman in her 30s was taken to hospital in a stable condition after a suspected kangaroo attack in far north Queensland at the weekend.
She was taken to Mackay Base Hospital in a stable condition.

Queensland’s Department of Environment and science said kangaroo attacks were rare but the animal could still be aggressive when confronted during mating season or while protecting its young.

“If you are approached by an aggressive kangaroo or wallaby you should keep it at a safe distance so that it can‘t kick or scratch,” it recommended.

“Hold up a stick or branch, or stay behind a fence or a tree, move away from the animal as quickly as you can.

“Turning your back on it and running could be dangerous as a large male can easily outrun you and still kick at the same time.”

Queensland’s Department of Environment and science said kangaroo attacks were rare but the animal could still be aggressive when confronted during mating season or while protecting its young
There is the problem ???????
They hang out like gangsters behind my place? never felt like I was gonna get attacked ? not like its a Kodiak bear ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks