Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try this one guys

Eilish Massie

EILISH MASSIE , [email protected]

25th Feb 2021 3:00 PM
Subscriber only

It's not every day you come across something like this.
Gladstone Region resident Justin Western captured the terrifying moment a carpet snake devoured a "kangaroo-sized" possum at Bulburin National Park.
Mr Western was camping at the national park with his wife Kathryn last November when they stumbled across the gruesome scene.
Gladstone Region resident Justin Western captured the terrifying moment a carpet snake devoured a 'kangaroo-sized' possum in Bulburin National Park.

Gladstone Region resident Justin Western captured the terrifying moment a carpet snake devoured a 'kangaroo-sized' possum in Bulburin National Park.
"I thought it was a tree root at first that had wrapped around a tree," Mr Western said.
"We were watching (the snake) for five minutes and once it come up with that kangaroo-sized possum in it's mouth we were like 'holy hell'.
"It was a little bit terrifying."
Justin and Kathryn Western.

Justin and Kathryn Western.
Mr Western, who lives at Foreshores, said the three-metre snake posed no threat to them.
"I have a python at my house that's the same size, he doesn't bother us," he said.
Mr Western said in his 16 years living in the region, he had never seen anything like it.
"Most of our weekend we try and explore the national park in our region," he said.
"Never ever did we think that was there.
"As long as it's not bigger and looks at me like a possum - we're fine."

Well he came right out and said it, now didnt he.
On another subject, looks like I'll have to buy a dam case of your wine. Nearest dealer a 4 hour drive away, found a local that said they would get it in if I buy a case of it. They may decide to keep a bottle or two, but cash upfront. Little bummed.

Well he came right out and said it, now didnt he.
On another subject, looks like I'll have to buy a dam case of your wine. Nearest dealer a 4 hour drive away, found a local that said they would get it in if I buy a case of it. They may decide to keep a bottle or two, but cash upfront. Little bummed.
Be careful there's probably koala piss in it ?‍♂️?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks