Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its called a skip? guy puts it outside your house you through all you??? in it the guy takes it away and y done????? thats what im gonna do????
Lol.....years ago me & wife bought a house an said ,ah ,we don't have to move no more ,now that are kids done moved out ,
we have a 3 bedroom house ,my wife has every room in the house full of stuff from years of collecting ,the house is hard
to clean ,sometimes .I wished that we could get rid of it all an move into a smaller place ,I would hate to pack all that stuff!

My wife wants to some day ,leave everything an move to another state!.....:D

Iv started to get all my new/used spares into boxes just need to work out how to pack my rigs ( still get a few more runs in )
We plan on sending our stuff in the first half of jan??20191219_062110.jpg20191219_062126.jpg20191219_062137.jpg20191219_062202.jpg20191219_062224.jpg
Been keeping all my order boxes and packing last few months for this ?? some of the tools will come out just wanna see the order for now??

Good luck with your move. I think you made a smart move leaving SA. I don't follow the specifics to close, but the place seems to be going down fast. Real bad violence problem from what I read. People take safety for granted in most western nations. The constant possibility of violence is no way to live. Its a real shame cuz SA looks like a great place otherwise. Except the abundance of man eating sharks, screw those things.

Yes your right lots of violence here we have been lucky and it has not affected us?? but yes things are volatile here economy wise......my wife is form OZ so in a way we are going back home??
Good luck with your move. I think you made a smart move leaving SA. I don't follow the specifics to close, but the place seems to be going down fast. Real bad violence problem from what I read. People take safety for granted in most western nations. The constant possibility of violence is no way to live. Its a real shame cuz SA looks like a great place otherwise. Except the abundance of man eating sharks, screw those things.

First one done ?? the twin. Right at the bottom theres a box full of hpi spares ?? wrapped the the flm arm and irc shocks in bubble warp?? chucked wheels and tires. The last few ddm orders I kept the brown papper and recycled it???20200109_174000.jpg
20200109_173947.jpg
You gonna put some packing material in there?
So yes iv added some packing??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks