Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well probably is ??? but not as tasty ??? my inner fatass is coming out beware ?

It is rare that we do eat at those places ,if we do buy take out ,it is at the local subway an not Mc's ,it is
not exactly the price nor the fakeness of it ,it is because we don't trust the people that prepares the food ,
it is young high school kids & young adults that don't know what they are doing ,nor do you know how
clean the food is!...:poop:

My wife can cook ,an I grew up on home cooked meals ,nothing beats Grandma's rabbit or peech cobbler!...:cool:

Holly cow ? keep the big mac's hidden ?????
don't forget the large fries and soda ?????????
It is rare that we do eat at those places ,if we do buy take out ,it is at the local subway an not Mc's ,it is
not exactly the price nor the fakeness of it ,it is because we don't trust the people that prepares the food ,
it is young high school kids & young adults that don't know what they are doing ,nor do you know how

My wife can cook ,an I grew up on home cooked meals ,nothing beats Grandma's rabbit or peech cobbler!...:cool:

Love good home cooked food. Like we make our home made tacos every Thursday with home made shells and wow are they good ?? also the burgers ?

don't forget the large fries and soda ?????????

Love good home cooked food. Like we make our home made tacos every Thursday with home made shells and wow are they good ?? also the burgers ?

There was a taco place in the 70's on through the 80's in my teenage years ,the place closed in some time around 2000 ,
but come to find out ,they close ,they moved ,in 2017 ,I had came across them when I went back to my home town for
a visit ,I started talking to them ,an said that we use to eat at their old place ,an they made the best taco's & burrito's!
The owner actually gave me their recipe of their taco & burrito stuffing ,I make it at home now ,an my grandson loves
it ,when he come over ,he ask me if I can make those bomb burrito's again ,so after that ,we started calling them
Bomb burrito's!...LOL

There was a taco place in the 70's on through the 80's in my teenage years ,the place closed in some time around 2000 ,
but come to find out ,they close ,they moved ,in 2017 ,I had came across them when I went back to my home town for
a visit ,I started talking to them ,an said that we use to eat at their old place ,an they made the best taco's & burrito's!
The owner actually gave me their recipe of their taco & burrito stuffing ,I make it at home now ,an my grandson loves
it ,when he come over ,he ask me if I can make those bomb burrito's again ,so after that ,we started calling them
Bomb burrito's!...LOL
I bet those burritos would make me drop a bomb later on ?????? as do all burritos lol

I bet those burritos would make me drop a bomb later on ?????? as do all burritos lol

Yea probably ,making an preparing the stuffing takes awhile for all the ingredient & spices to cook in ,so
I told my grandson that he needs to let me know when he is coming!.....LOL

Its not Trump. Somone had to stand up to China and Trump apparently was the only guy with the balls to do it. What is killing the world economy is the financial system itself. Fractional reserve banking is unsustainable. It is the legalization of dishonest weight nd measure and we have known since biblical times that it was trouble and killed civilizations. Why do you think abrahamic religions (except for the actually abrahamic one) forbids the taking of interrest on money? Only muslims seems to take it seriously but because they are hooked into the western financial system they have had to find work arounds which makes borrowing money in the islamic world a pain in the fiddlesticking ear. Our money is a parasitic disease that eats our 'real estate' (literally means "the things we own that is real...i.e not FIAT legal tender"). Why do two people have to work to support a family when we earn almost double the money my grandparents did? Its the fiddlesticking money! The numbers are bigger but the value lower.

Trump is great. He shook up the incestous, inbred and rapey political elite. Also he is a self serving cunt but thats nothing new. Whats new is that he is pretty open about the fact. He is a fragile little man woth a meassive ego in a powerful position and we are scared, why? Because for the first time we get the truth raw and uncut. WYSIWYG. Thats what politics is. Fragile little men with overblown selfworth that has access to the keys to the doomsday machine. Sleep tight, folks. Try voting. I hear it changes poop.

I agree Trump is the best thing to happen to America in a loooong time.
His style is bombastic but he asks for more than he actually wants and ends up with a good deal in most situations.
Just the same way most savvy business men work. (y)

I agree Trump is the best thing to happen to America in a loooong time.
His style is bombastic but he asks for more than he actually wants and ends up with a good deal in most situations.
Just the same way most savvy business men work. (y)

None of the other people & the highest court judge wont let him do anything ,so basicley ,he is useless!.....LOL

My turn to cook????52914

I get sick cooking after a while. My wife doesn't cook. She has no patience for such things. If she can toss something in the oven she's good to go. Cant wait till.the kids are old enough to do more then watch me cook lol.

LOL...Last year ,I had to watch all 4 of my grand kids ,one still in diapers ,my daughter dropped them of at 5.30 am!

I had to cook them breafast & lunch an keep them occupied until mom got home at 2.30 pm ,an that is if she didnt make
an excuse not to be on time ,in which it could be up to 4.00 pm ,I was pretty much pulling my hair out ,also the aftermath
of destruction that I had to clean up afterwards!.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I love my GK's ,but it was pure hell ,one kid wouldnt want to eat what I fixed ,when I would ask them what they wanted to eat
an sugested something ,one kid would look at the other an say they didnt like that ,then the other kid would say no ,in which
come to find out ,they never had it ,an there mom never fixed it for them ...it was pure horror ,liked to never got them kids
to eat a good home cooked meal ,they ate pizza pockets ,cold cereal ,an little debbie snacks for breakfast ,nothing but junk!

Couldnt get them to eat bisquits & gravy ,fried eggs ,toast ,or oat meal an cream of wheat ,however ,they loved bacon ,
an the baby liked that stuff ,but she had no teeth yet ,but could not get her to eat baby food!.....:banghead::banghead:.......LOL ,she was
actually over weight at that stage ,an she was spoiled rotten ,which I did not do ,it would take her 2 hrs to quit crying ,
after their mom left ,an if I looked at her ,she started crying ,that stopped after I exposed her to real food though!...LOl

Kudo's to those Mom's & Dad's ,it is a double time job of pure HELL!....(y)

I

LOL...Last year ,I had to watch all 4 of my grand kids ,one still in diapers ,my daughter dropped them of at 5.30 am!

I had to cook them breafast & lunch an keep them occupied until mom got home at 2.30 pm ,an that is if she didnt make
an excuse not to be on time ,in which it could be up to 4.00 pm ,I was pretty much pulling my hair out ,also the aftermath
of destruction that I had to clean up afterwards!.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I love my GK's ,but it was pure hell ,one kid wouldnt want to eat what I fixed ,when I would ask them what they wanted to eat
an sugested something ,one kid would look at the other an say they didnt like that ,then the other kid would say no ,in which
come to find out ,they never had it ,an there mom never fixed it for them ...it was pure horror ,liked to never got them kids
to eat a good home cooked meal ,they ate pizza pockets ,cold cereal ,an little debbie snacks for breakfast ,nothing but junk!

Couldnt get them to eat bisquits & gravy ,fried eggs ,toast ,or oat meal an cream of wheat ,however ,they loved bacon ,
an the baby liked that stuff ,but she had no teeth yet ,but could not get her to eat baby food!.....:banghead::banghead:.......LOL ,she was
actually over weight at that stage ,an she was spoiled rotten ,which I did not do ,it would take her 2 hrs to quit crying ,
after their mom left ,an if I looked at her ,she started crying ,that stopped after I exposed her to real food though!...LOl

Kudo's to those Mom's & Dad's ,it is a double time job of pure HELL!....(y)
how the hell did you manage thru that??????? damn!! good on you. i cant deal with littler kids unless they were well behaved. a couple months ago, my dads friend came over with his little boy and the rest of their family, i don't know but it seemed like they didnt even put a effort into training that kid!!! like running all over our house, harrassing the cat, messing with our poop, ect. and thats only one and i couldnt stand him, cant imagine three!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i obviously wasnt gunna be an ass to him, not his fualt he wasnt trained. i remember when i was younger, if i was acting spoiled or something, id get the stank eye and get disciplined, not via the belt tho LOL

I get sick cooking after a while. My wife doesn't cook. She has no patience for such things. If she can toss something in the oven she's good to go. Cant wait till.the kids are old enough to do more then watch me cook lol.
My wife is a great cook but I end up getting stuck doing it and I hate it.
I

how the hell did you manage thru that??????? damn!! good on you. i cant deal with littler kids unless they were well behaved. a couple months ago, my dads friend came over with his little boy and the rest of their family, i don't know but it seemed like they didnt even put a effort into training that kid!!! like running all over our house, harrassing the cat, messing with our poop, ect. and thats only one and i couldnt stand him, cant imagine three!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i obviously wasnt gunna be an ass to him, not his fualt he wasnt trained. i remember when i was younger, if i was acting spoiled or something, id get the stank eye and get disciplined, not via the belt tho LOL
I've had both kids and dogs and found dogs to be the better of the two.
The worst time with kids is between he ages of 2 and 30.
After that they're not too bad.

I

LOL....those kids ,are let to do what they want ,when they came to my house ,they got into everything too ,an my wife has every nook &
cranny filled with stuff ,every time that they used the bathroom ,they would get into her make-up ,an when she got home from work....
UGH......it went from falling out of the fire down to hell!

This year ,I told my daughter ,HAAELLL NOOO!
This year ,I feel better ,I still have a few hairs left ,a few years to my life added ,an I recovered the rest of my nerves!....:cool:

My kids are really good for the most part. But getting my now 3 year old daughter to try something new.... forget it. May as well try pulling teeth out of an un sedated tiger. I will say it all goes to poop when all the kids are together. Every other Friday my brothers and I drop all the kids off at mom and dads. Dad comes out and hangs out with us and let's mom and grandma with the kids. By the end of the day mom wants to give them all back and have a few glasses of wine lol

People in Florida are bracing for a storm called Dorian ,they showed cases of water flying off the shelf .LOL.....
They showed one case left of water on the shelf ,the name of the water was called Eternity!.....:unsure:

People in Florida are bracing for a storm called Dorian ,they showed cases of water flying off the shelf .LOL.....
They showed one case left of water on the shelf ,the name of the water was called Eternity!.....:unsure:
i remember hurrican harvey, that was bad!!! so much ran and wind, luckily nothing of ours got messed up!! but ive seen the damage. worse would be really bad.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks