Time line shift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What on earth do you want to do in Australia? Everything there is vicious, venomous, toxic and very very angry and aggressive. And don't even get me started on the wildlife and flora!

Last edited:
What on earth do you want to do in Australia? Everything there is vicious, venomous, toxic and very very angry and aggressive. And don't even get me started on the wildlife and fauna!
Lol ???
My wife is an auzy ?? and my kids have the passport ?? south Africa is in the vege of financial meltdown ? economy is about to be downgraded to junk status ? just a few good reasons to leave??

hope all goes well doug(y) I have been good mates with a few that have came over from s.a to live over here in the uk, so completely understand the move. AUS can be a very expensive place to live!

keep us posted on how things go. (y)

Moved from Aus to the UK?
The poor people need help.
When I see the prices on some UK sites I think we've got it pretty good here.

Its not Trump. Somone had to stand up to China and Trump apparently was the only guy with the balls to do it. What is killing the world economy is the financial system itself. Fractional reserve banking is unsustainable. It is the legalization of dishonest weight nd measure and we have known since biblical times that it was trouble and killed civilizations. Why do you think abrahamic religions (except for the actually abrahamic one) forbids the taking of interrest on money? Only muslims seems to take it seriously but because they are hooked into the western financial system they have had to find work arounds which makes borrowing money in the islamic world a pain in the fiddlesticking ear. Our money is a parasitic disease that eats our 'real estate' (literally means "the things we own that is real...i.e not FIAT legal tender"). Why do two people have to work to support a family when we earn almost double the money my grandparents did? Its the fiddlesticking money! The numbers are bigger but the value lower.

Trump is great. He shook up the incestous, inbred and rapey political elite. Also he is a self serving cunt but thats nothing new. Whats new is that he is pretty open about the fact. He is a fragile little man woth a meassive ego in a powerful position and we are scared, why? Because for the first time we get the truth raw and uncut. WYSIWYG. Thats what politics is. Fragile little men with overblown selfworth that has access to the keys to the doomsday machine. Sleep tight, folks. Try voting. I hear it changes poop.

Voting only does so much. Once the official is in office most of them turn to their own agenda. You need to keep up with them and stay in communication as best you can. Email, call, send a smoke signal if it articulates what your view is. I do agree with thrasher. I was raised by my grandparents. My pop never made more than $12.00 an hour and my nan never worked. Now we had the farm for income as well but it wasnt much. Now my wife and I need to both work full time and were still just barely plugging along. Best part is, is we don't make bad money. Everything just so dam expensive anymore.

Voting only does so much. Once the official is in office most of them turn to their own agenda. You need to keep up with them and stay in communication as best you can. Email, call, send a smoke signal if it articulates what your view is. I do agree with thrasher. I was raised by my grandparents. My pop never made more than $12.00 an hour and my nan never worked. Now we had the farm for income as well but it wasnt much. Now my wife and I need to both work full time and were still just barely plugging along. Best part is, is we don't make bad money. Everything just so dam expensive anymore.

LOL....I cringe when I have to pay almost 10 bucks for a happy meal!....:unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks