Time To Get The Baja Race Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh don't really want to use water on my RC. I've noticed spraying silicone on it makes dirt easier to blow away. Haven't come up with a better way yet. If you are constantly taking it apart then probably water wouldn't be too bad.
Nope, take the hose to it then blow it off. I'd it can't take a bit of water then it's a pos. Shouldn't be ran in wet grass or mud then either eh?

I mean I'm not particularly worried about screws eroding or bearings seizing up, its just that with my other smaller RCs water tends to get in certain areas like between the ball joints and hinge pins and makes it harder for those parts to work. I live in NJ so the water here might be a bit salter then the Midwest or Northern U.S so that plays a factor. I'd rather just use products that will make my RC last a bit longer.

I mean I'm not particularly worried about screws eroding or bearings seizing up, its just that with my other smaller RCs water tends to get in certain areas like between the ball joints and hinge pins and makes it harder for those parts to work. I live in NJ so the air here might be a bit salter then the Midwest or Northern U.S so that plays a factor. I'd rather just use products that will make my RC last a bit longer.
That’s what the compressed air is for, and so what about the smaller rc’s, 5th scale can handle it no problem and as long as you blow it out and wd-40/spray silicone it’s fine, even on smaller ones 👍

I mean I'm not particularly worried about screws eroding or bearings seizing up, its just that with my other smaller RCs water tends to get in certain areas like between the ball joints and hinge pins and makes it harder for those parts to work. I live in NJ so the water here might be a bit salter then the Midwest or Northern U.S so that plays a factor. I'd rather just use products that will make my RC last a bit longer.
Dry lube, air compressor, its not really a huge issue.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks