Time To Get The Baja Race Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in desperate need of help here guys.

I'm trying to get 3-4deg of negative camber in the rear but 1) Can't get more than 1.5deg without the drive binding a bit. 2) I can't even bring the hub in enough to get more than 2ish degrees. In the pic below is a 9mm killer rc camber spacer.

Something wrong here that I'm not seeing.

How much negative camber can you get on your rig?

Is it possible these integy lowers I have are extended? Did they even offer that?

IMG_20210105_180959674.jpg

I'm in desperate need of help here guys.

I'm trying to get 3-4deg of negative camber in the rear but 1) Can't get more than 1.5deg without the drive binding a bit. 2) I can't even bring the hub in enough to get more than 2ish degrees. In the pic below is a 9mm killer rc camber spacer.

Something wrong here that I'm not seeing.

How much negative camber can you get on your rig?

Is it possible these integy lowers I have are extended? Did they even offer that?

View attachment 67999
I' don't know if they offer that or not but it could be just off. Have you tried a shorter stud then stock? Maybe it's bottoming out in the ball joint and/or arm. Can't help you with the drivetrain binding. It may not be designed for that "much" camber

If I didn't just buy this Killer RC kit that has a 9mm spacer I would think the same. I'm wondering if guys running that much just tolerate a bit of bind. At 2deg the driveshaft turns like it has a lump. Not so much binding but get's lumpy at full articulation compressed or stretched. The lumpiness goes away when the truck is level.

Oh and that stud/turnbuckle/link, it's actually too long to get that 9mm spacer tight against a-arm and joint.

I just through a set of FLM cups and axles on it lol.

Does anyone have stock a-arm's and ball joint they wouldn't mind measuring for me? Would be looking for the measurement without turnbuckle, just arm and joint.

I just through a set of FLM cups and axles on it lol.

Does anyone have stock a-arm's and ball joint they wouldn't mind measuring for me? Would be looking for the measurement without turnbuckle, just arm and joint.
Ah poop didn't know that lol. I have the stock arms and pivots, can you give me a picture or something representing what you want me to measure

I would just need longest lengths on each. Like from the hinge pin to where threads start and same for the joint. In mm please. Thanks sooo much. Now if they same length as what I have I can go bug KRC and see what he says.

IMG_20210105_224533363.jpg

Last edited:
I have been scouring for info on this and came across a post from Inertia RC and he mentioned the use of limiting cables to keep the arms more level and prevent the binding. I guess I could rig something up and use anti-squat plates. Sounds like it would shorten my suspension travel a lot though.

Man I got so many things to work out on this rig but it's freakin freezing out!

Well the KRC camber kit and Snappy fuel kit were both a complete waste of money. The first is more my fault for not knowing/understanding but this Snappy kit is straight rubbish! Leaking out of the one way on first run.

What are my odds if finding a one way vent at homedepot, or should I just jump on amazon and order?

Well the KRC camber kit and Snappy fuel kit were both a complete waste of money. The first is more my fault for not knowing/understanding but this Snappy kit is straight rubbish! Leaking out of the one way on first run.

What are my odds if finding a one way vent at homedepot, or should I just jump on amazon and order?
They may have a vent for lawn equipment that may work, I'd check home depot first

I found some on Amazon but wouldn't be here til Sun/Mon and I wanna hit the track this weekend. Motor was bogging a bit on acceleration yesterday and I assume this stupid vent is the cause.

I freakin better. Only ran it for 10min yesterday been so cold. Gonna go through it tomorrow and plug the vent if I have too. Just hope that is the cause of the bog. I'll go thru everything but didn't bog down low like it is now before I installed the kit.

I still need to order a gas cap as this one leaks pretty bad ?

I freakin better. Only ran it for 10min yesterday been so cold. Gonna go through it tomorrow and plug the vent if I have too. Just hope that is the cause of the bog. I'll go thru everything but didn't bog down low like it is now before I installed the kit.

I still need to order a gas cap as this one leaks pretty bad ?
Leaking gas caps don't cause a bog, of fuel can get pit air can get in it. If you had a bad cold snap you need to tune the carb for it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks