- Thread starter
- #21
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.






I completely forgot about getting the steel upgraded steering post. I'll get one ordered. I plan on connecting all the wires and getting the servos aligned perfectly before I get the axle put back on.Critical area now.... did you get the steel upgrade servo saver setup. I don't know if that is stock on v3-4 . The original was aluminum and galled/bound easily. Your clearly skilled at this but make sure you time time the steering servos....take your time and be careful with the steering. Even the slightest imbalance will burn servos. There is plenty of adjustments to get a no buzzing servos anywhere in travel, both electrical and mechanical.


Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!
Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!