Tips for newbies post 'em here!

Thread starter #21

Z.hb71

Um I think you went to the extreme end on the engine deal. Not even close to cheap. :whistle::ROFLMAO:
LoL aye man, they are a hit or Miss. I should have said, don't risk your money on cheaper engine cuz they could be a hit or Miss. Personally I'd just buy a Zenoah g320 longblock but opinions are opinions and I respect others opinion unless they're bassed on facts that are proven to be crap ๐Ÿ‘

Seandonato73

Cause we didn't waste 2 days on one of those guys lol...
Tip: keep some spare parts on hand... you'll get to know what you need for your set up. Like my DBXL always need a sway bar kit in hand. Stupid plastic joints are always breaking.
Next to a kill switch. I think the best mod to a stock set up would be a pipe. (Maby the most noticeable)

voo2doo

Staff member
Yeah , I work on the fact that you don't break a chainsaw in so thats how I do it. I have never had a problem with any of my engine builds and they all go pretty quick too.
This is one of my monster trucks , both 26cc but I built my engine compared to standard. And broke in the same way. I'll probably get a load of grief over the way I do it but there you go...:whistle:
J
And the same truck alloyed up..:oops:
J
Picture242.jpg FG MT.jpg

Last edited:
Thread starter #29

Z.hb71

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah , I work on the fact that you don't break a chainsaw in so thats how I do it. I have never had a problem with any of my engine builds and they all go pretty quick too.
This is one of my monster trucks , both 26cc but I built my engine compared to standard. And broke in the same way. I'll probably get a load of grief over the way I do it but there you go...:whistle:
J
And the same truck alloyed up..:oops:
J
View attachment 47683 View attachment 47684
Wow that monster truck is sick!!!! Love it!

Last edited:
Dear Members,
Losi 5ive-T run over buy a car while stopped at a 4 way stop in front my house.
Lession learned do not run in the street even for a minute, I was just fine tuning the carb. (Bing Go) crunched truck.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
IMG_0359.JPG

evssv

That's a shitter:(......and not only this..but if it decides to do one and u aint quik enuff with the 3rd ch button press then it may end up in or across a road totally out of control causing all sorts of mayhem ..(n)

Thread starter #40

Z.hb71

Dear Members,
Losi 5ive-T run over buy a car while stopped at a 4 way stop in front my house.
Lession learned do not run in the street even for a minute, I was just fine tuning the carb. (Bing Go) crunched truck.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
View attachment 47801
That sux!!!! What broke?