Tips for newbies post 'em here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um I think you went to the extreme end on the engine deal. Not even close to cheap. :whistle::ROFLMAO:
LoL aye man, they are a hit or Miss. I should have said, don't risk your money on cheaper engine cuz they could be a hit or Miss. Personally I'd just buy a Zenoah g320 longblock but opinions are opinions and I respect others opinion unless they're bassed on facts that are proven to be crap ?

Cause we didn't waste 2 days on one of those guys lol...
Tip: keep some spare parts on hand... you'll get to know what you need for your set up. Like my DBXL always need a sway bar kit in hand. Stupid plastic joints are always breaking.
Next to a kill switch. I think the best mod to a stock set up would be a pipe. (Maby the most noticeable)

Yeah , I work on the fact that you don't break a chainsaw in so thats how I do it. I have never had a problem with any of my engine builds and they all go pretty quick too.
This is one of my monster trucks , both 26cc but I built my engine compared to standard. And broke in the same way. I'll probably get a load of grief over the way I do it but there you go...:whistle:
J
And the same truck alloyed up..:oops:
J
Picture242.jpgFG MT.jpg

Last edited:
T&C'S :unsure:

BWhahahah:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
???
Yeah , I work on the fact that you don't break a chainsaw in so thats how I do it. I have never had a problem with any of my engine builds and they all go pretty quick too.
This is one of my monster trucks , both 26cc but I built my engine compared to standard. And broke in the same way. I'll probably get a load of grief over the way I do it but there you go...:whistle:
J
And the same truck alloyed up..:oops:
J
View attachment 47683View attachment 47684
Wow that monster truck is sick!!!! Love it!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks