Tips for newbies post 'em here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
here's my tip, never use a non-resistor spark plug in ur engine b cuz it will make ur radio system glitch and ull have a runaway. this happened to me once, luckily there was a wall like 2 feet away and the truck didn't get damaged at all. (y) whats ur tip?

and that thing wrong is buying a vekta or a redcat rampage :ROFLMAO:

You're not wrong. I was in the same boat. Not with those RC's but with a different one. My first RC was a E-Revo 2.0 and that platform has problems. Some people like it but I didn't because it was broken everytime I took it out. Shock end, Shock caps, Rod ends, and then the electronics fried on me. But in the last few times I did drive it I didn't have fun. I was more worried about what will go wrong next. I felt that I had to "take it easy" on a car I paid good money for. I hated that so I sold it

You're not wrong. I was in the same boat. Not with those RC's but with a different one. My first RC was a E-Revo 2.0 and that platform has problems. Some people like it but I didn't because it was broken everytime I took it out. Shock end, Shock caps, Rod ends, and then the electronics fried on me. But in the last few times I did drive it I didn't have fun. I was more worried about what will go wrong next. I felt that I had to "take it easy" on a car I paid good money for. I hated that so I sold it
yeah, I had an rc like that. actually 2. first one was a nitro 4 tec, I was always worrying about the belts breaking or something, plus it was a chore to drive. second was my losi lst, broke all the time. first it would be sipper clutch or transmission problems, drive shafts breaking, electronic issues, starter problems, u name it.

Tips:

Killswitch.

don't be "THAT GUY"...that wants to show off and drive full speed really close to people.

don't hit immovable objects. You will lose.

don't be afraid to ask questions.
true that (y) yeah immovable objects arent fun. i ran into 1 with my first rc on the first run, it broke the a arm

Don't hit immovable objects. You will lose. I really did try to miss .... Honest .
LoL ? now I know why u replaced ur chassis.........ok I'm done now, honest
Don't hit immovable objects. You will lose. I really did try to miss .... Honest .

What's funny is I'm a rookie . I've only been at this since September . I feel like Veteran already though.This hobby makes you learn things quickly.
September 2018 or 2017? Yeah this hobby sure does make you learn quickly ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks