TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I had to get that triple square kit to work on my 03 Audi A4 Avant. Never heard of them before then.
Oh right so my neiko set is not the same as yours:unsure:
My set are 3mm -10mm allen sockets with 3/8 drive?nice thing about them is they are 10cm long. I bought them to use with a torque wrench so i can torque my head bolts on a zen head

cheers @cbaker65 its quite easy to do the center (y) compared to the front an rear:unsure:

Lol....I was just going to say that ,I am fixing to start breaking down my Baja ,everything is coming OFF!

Ive done plenty on my other RC's ,it is very tedious ,your center diff is also the size of your hand!...LOL...
Just that alone helps out big time!...:cool:

Lol....I was just going to say that ,I am fixing to start breaking down my Baja ,everything is coming OFF!

Ive done plenty on my other RC's ,it is very tedious ,your center diff is also the size of your hand!...LOL...
Just that alone helps out big time!...:cool:
lol it is quite big:ROFLMAO:(y) its so easy to work on. i have just done my rear on my baja and getting out thye diff was quite an undertaking :eek:
i did the TR quick diff so theres some time shaved off?

lol it is quite big:ROFLMAO:(y) its so easy to work on. i have just done my rear on my baja and getting out thye diff was quite an undertaking :eek:
i did the TR quick diff so theres some time shaved off?

My Ofna LD3 B-block ,that one ,has some what a center diff. ,but it is a 2 spd assembly an it is combined to the
rear diff ,so the shock & shock tower has to come off to pull the diff cover off ,so I can get the 2 spd assembly
off to change the gears or to fix it ,1/10 scale is a pain in the arse ,truggy style platforms are easy ,like my
Mantis ,but my Mgt's ,the shock towers have to be taken off ,a-arms have to be taken off ,an diffs sucked
out of the chassy rail!....so I cant wait to tear into my 5th ,I cleared out a plastic ben to keep all the screws
in an in order ,I do have the manual just in case something doesn't go right!

Tell us how that thicker fluid performs when you get a chance ,anxious to here or see about that!....:D

My Ofna LD3 B-block ,that one ,has some what a center diff. ,but it is a 2 spd assembly an it is combined to the
rear diff ,so the shock & shock tower has to come off to pull the diff cover off ,so I can get the 2 spd assembly
off to change the gears or to fix it ,1/10 scale is a pain in the arse ,truggy style platforms are easy ,like my
Mantis ,but my Mgt's ,the shock towers have to be taken off ,a-arms have to be taken off ,an diffs sucked
out of the chassy rail!....so I cant wait to tear into my 5th ,I cleared out a plastic ben to keep all the screws
in an in order ,I do have the manual just in case something doesn't go right!

Tell us how that thicker fluid performs when you get a chance ,anxious to here or see about that!....:D
i probably do the front and rear done theis week some time(y) then i have to make up for the fluff run i had a few days back:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
so im also pretty keen to get her out(y) ill keep you posted

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks