Toys and hobbies other than r/c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the UK you have to make a special request to take an auto test and then your licence has labels on it saying you’re mentally retarded and probably shouldn’t drive.

All tests are done in a manual in Europe in general.
In the UK you have to make a special request to take an auto test and then your licence has labels on it saying you’re mentally retarded and probably shouldn’t drive.

If you take the test in auto you’re not allowed to drive a manual or stick as you call them.

If you take the test in auto you’re not allowed to drive a manual or stick as you call them.
That way for your cdl now, too many companies switching over to automatic, actually that was changed because of bus drivers. They would get fired and have their cdl so think they can handle a semi and 53' van body 🤣 oh wait whats that?! Oh shite it's a shifter! Lots of issues with not knowing how to downshift going up or down a grade, crashes etc. Think it was put in place in 2015. They also added a bunch of other restrictions, whatever you take your test in is what your limited to, ie take a tri axle and a pup trailer and your stuck at that combination weight, unless you test again. Hence the reason I went through a school so I could use their truck to test on, as most of the driving I've done is dumps and pups with equipment. No restrictions on my license.

6 speed? 🥱 junkie....try driving a semi with a 10 speed in traffic and tell me how a 6 speed is cake in NY after
How about a 18 speed in brooklyn 😂
In ny lol that’s gonna get old reaaal fast.
In ny I would do auto with some form of sequential if I had a car like that
Junkie i live 65 miles east of NYC. You know out in the country

Attachments

• 20210907_044855.jpg
    20210907_044855.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 5
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks