Toys and hobbies other than r/c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That a lc9? How do you like it? Hate glocks though
Lcp .380. I think that's my old kimber solo next to it. Glocks either you love them or not so much. I like them. I'll have to dig a few more of my project guns out tomorrow.
Ahhh thats what you ment :ROFLMAO:
quite the spread you got there @Seandonato73 (y)
Yeah I'm into a bit of everything. Truck have a 12 valve Cummins in it. Full frame off about 10 years ago. Sooner or later ita going under the knife again, just picked up a donor truck for the firewall, dash, and possibly full interior to swap over into another super cab I have, and I didnt get any of my collection of garden tractors yet either lol.

Studded top and bottom, balanced to 6k, 5 k gov springs, AFC control box, full rack travel mod to pump, barrels advanced, tork tech OFV .075" return fitting, air dog DF200, laser cut delivery valves, 6x.018" sac injectors, o-ringed head, decompressed a bit, stage 4 Colt camshaft, currently running a s300g. Have. Twin kit here for it, and a stainless diesel s364 with the billet 6 blade Inducer wheel. Dint know what set up I want to go with atm. Depends in how the new cab and firewall works out. I have the fuel backed way off on it atm. The s300g is only good for around 450hp. Still enough to break input shafts in The trans and strip 5th gear out a few times. Fun truck. Just needs to be finished up how I intended it.... life gets in the way.

@Seandonato73
tenor.gif

The way you were talking it sounds stock lol...not a bad p-pump setup you got there..the thing definitely sounds like it rips (y)

View attachment 64060springfield guy here...plus others lol

Me to! Love my xdm and xds. When I was in the academy, around 80% of the students had glocks. Atleast 30% of those had jams, double feeds, etc throughout the 6 months I was their. We shot around 20k rounds. One kids was really bad, henfought it for a couple months before the instructors told him to take it back before it failed him and the course. He came back with a brand new the next day. The dealer shot it and couldn't believe how bad it was, he ended up doing and exchange for it. I frankly don't like glocks as they are very uncomfortable. My Springfields have never had a single issue even firing poop ammo through them when many others have

Those twins will help cool that fire..
@RickDizzle I forgot to mention that the harley is on air ride
That's what's up! Harley on air ride= dope! I had a GSXR 600 for several years...bunch of mods done...lost fear or "respect" for the bike...so I sold it before I got hurt or worse. Few pics of my trunk and under carriage. Eventually will hardline the rest of my hoses, lost motivation this year with Covid stopping all car shows.
20200622_150911.jpg
20200622_150829.jpg
IMG_2839.JPG20180318_135933.jpg
Those twins will help cool that fire..
@RickDizzle I forgot to mention that the harley is on air ride

Attachments

• 20200622_150911.jpg
    20200622_150911.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200622_150829.jpg
    20200622_150829.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 0
@RickDizzle thats a pretty intense setup you got there. How much power you got there with them batteries. And I've been down before when I was 23 I was T-boned off my supermoto. Air lifted, broken ribs,punctured lung, broken foot, foot was almost amputated and a coma.....doubt the picture of my foot after the accident would be allowed on here ?

The way I have it currently wired, running 36 volts to the front pump, 36 volts to the rear pump. Running 6 switches, front, back, side to side and both rear corners for 3 wheel. I only reinforced the rear arches and the front spring pockets, running 3 ton precut hopping coils up front and 1.5 ton coils in the rear. I have been tempted to run 72 volts to the front...but I get switch happy and know Ill hop the car way more then its built for lol! And yeah...very glad your OK now! That's why I sold my bike. With my kids...didn't want them growing up without a dad.

@RickDizzle thanks im as good as ill get and I don't blame you for selling.... 36volts with all those amps will sure give you a good zap lol... on those systems is it more volts make them faster? And are the rams power up and down? Have any damage or things bending from the weight?

The motors on the hydraulic pumps are 12v motors. So the more volts I push through, the faster the motor spins and more aggressive it pushes fluid from the pump into the cylinder, thus lifting the car faster. There are 2 dumps located on the pumps that open with 24v and the weight of the car causes it to lower. We use a slow down to determine how fast it dumps/drops. The amperage end of it impacts how long we can go without charging the batteries. I use group 31 batteries at 950cca per battery. Most hoppers use high voltage and high amperage setups. Talking like 96v to the front pump and at times higher. Thats how they hop so high. No damage due to weight. I reinforced my rear frame arches and that whole battery/pump rack is welded right to my frame tying the frame all together. ??

They basically go where the shock is. You cut a large enough hole for the cylinder/ram to pass through into the frame. You want to fully reinforce your lower control arms, extended the ears on your uppers and reinforce those as well. Lastly reinforce the spring pocket with at minimum 1/4 inch plate. Here is a pic of it looking from the front with the car lifted for a visual. 20180618_121147.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks