TR clutch carrier.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21bangbang

Has a well-known member
Build Thread Contributor
So I have this clutch carrier that is for a baja. Everyone ive talked to has said I need to switch it out with the CY one I have to use it on my DBXL. What I don't understand is why. The outer part that holds the bearings and pinion bolted right up to it, and all my mounting holes line up perfectly. Am I missing some reason why this baja part can't be used?20200111_125642.jpg

looks ok to me :unsure: (y)
as long as the bell carrier bolts up should work(y)
Ya everything lines up perfectly. Im gonna run it and add to my hodgepodge of 6 different colors of alloy now. She's a real mutt.?
Well, all finished bolting it down to see how everything worked. I can say with 100% certainty it does work. Even DDM's website say that and the flywheel cover wont work on a DBXL, but they both do. Jeez my rig is getting ugly now. Got orange, red, blue, silver, a light green and a funky hammer finished silver. ???20200111_171243.jpg

Last edited:
She’s a mutt with a lot of fancy parts ??...

What you can do is either strip all the color off Or just have the pieces powder coated what ever color you want.
Is there a easy way to remove anodizing? I tried on the losi brand hubs and spindles on the rig and failed. So I just painted them silver. Held up good so far. I've heard anodizing makes a great base for paint.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks