Traxxas Xmaxx S8 Steering Issue. Need Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zar_XMaxxS8

Hi guys,

New to the forum, need your help on my Traxxas X-Maxx S8. When I turn on the transmitter, steering moves on it's own to the left.

Here's what I've done.
-Servo has been replaced
-Transmitter reset to default
-New batteries

Here the video. Anyone know what it could be? Do I need to transmitter?

Take the horn off. Centre the servo with your radio. Install the horn centred. Tighten it up. You’re good to go.

That's not the issue, horn was off, it is centered correctly. Not sure if you seen the video that I posted. You can even see me in the video move the sterring to the other side, it centers it automatically to default position and than it starts moving to one side, and one side only.

Appreciate your response but its constantly moving to one side. its not a horn centering issue.

It started happened one day when I tried to go out, seen the car driving more to one side. So I replaced servo with Monster 56kg servo, centered it as everyone else centers it, even centering was hard, because it's MOVING slowly to one side just as I turn on the Transmitter.

I have reset esc, didn't help either. I will get 'Traxxas 6533 Receiver' and see if that helps. Thx

Last edited:
TSM is pretty wonky at times. I always turn it off. I couldn't stand the way the steering/wheels would jitter back and forth when my xmaxx was doing any kind of speed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks