Tuning questions for Vekta.5 Gas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a yeti xl that has the same suspension, it loves to go over jumps and flies great, oddly enough the worst car I ever saw jump was the 1/10 yeti ??? My slash 4x4 was I bit tenant to do that also but I just got rid of it one day when a buyer showed up from out of the blue from a third party referral, same guy came back with his nefew and bought my e revo, practically gave it away by miscalculating the hop ups I put on it. He brought it to my lhs to show off and get advice...I was told about it when I came in as this incredible deal that some guy got! Oh well I used to break it every use and put the hop ups then rarely used it. So now I just keep them! Lol
Hope we can get are vekta's dialed in, I'm confident a solution will be found.

Well, these heim joints should hold up way better than the stick plastic ones
IMG_0260.jpeg
@Rceverywhere The stock weight is 150cst for the rear and 250cst for the front. The 150CST should be the same as 15WT. I have some 20WT TLR shock oil in a bin, so I'm going to give that a try.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks