Two speed Monster.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gears

did you stick with the 46x44 alloy ratio j??

I have a few more ratios available when you want to start juggling about:cool2:

3 speed for the fg now that will be something special :2guns:

did you stick with the 46x44 alloy ratio j??

I have a few more ratios available when you want to start juggling about:cool2:

3 speed for the fg now that will be something special :2guns:
Yes mate,I've put the one's you sold me on,haven't had time to try them yet though with the weather being poop and all.PM me on a 48 spur please in hardened alloy and steel.
J.
Oh,do you do the pinions as well?

yes i make all 2 speed gears and single speed gears layshaft gears diff gears, fs gears mcd gears .

And probably the best gears on the market, price included or your money back!!

yes i make all 2 speed gears and single speed gears layshaft gears diff gears, fs gears mcd gears .

And probably the best gears on the market, price included or your money back!!

Top man,I think you might do a good bit of business out of us fellas,the ones you sold me run very true.
Cheers
J.

I used to have 3-spd on my old 1/8 race cars, could use the gearing on a smooth track but not so sure about off road... Even the 2-spd is venerable as it sticks out further so I'd hate to think how far a 3-spd sticks out!

Voo hows your two speed comin. I ran mine yesterday with MT and stadium tires. It hooked much better with the stadium tires. Im running 20/44 16/48 and 16/48 on the diff. I'm thinking of putting that setup in my Marder since my marder always sports the stadium tires. Then selling one of my 2 speeds and leaving the MT single speed. Just don't know what gear setup to run then.

We all had tools Atom but three of us bought nine cars with us and I couldnt be arsed fixing it.
I'm running 46/42,seems to work for TROJAN1 but as said,I haven't had it going yet.My advise......stick with the single speed,no hassle.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks