uber rc mini pin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few detail pics. I ordered the wheels today from DDM. When they come in I'll mount em up and shoot some more pics and if the damn weather ever breaks I'll get some video. The pins/tires are of a medium compound. I think they would be good on a lighter 1/5 scale like our 5ive Bs but don't think they would hold up on my Kraken. Also don't think they would last at all on asphalt or concrete roads. Because of the medium compound, turf and short grass or loose dirt would be ideal.

Here's a few detail pics. I ordered the wheels today from DDM. When they come in I'll mount em up and shoot some more pics and if the damn weather ever breaks I'll get some video. The pins/tires are of a medium compound. I think they would be good on a lighter 1/5 scale like our 5ive Bs but don't think they would hold up on my Kraken. Also don't think they would last at all on asphalt or concrete roads. Because of the medium compound, turf and short grass or loose dirt would be ideal.
View attachment 50007View attachment 50008View attachment 50009View attachment 50010

thanks for the photos.

if they are very soft, they may be a good option for wet astro turf, as the wider pin gaps are similar to the 1/8 spiral type tyre used when racing 1/8 on wet astro. its all about matching the tyre to the surface and unfortunately there is no one tyre that does everything, that would be impossible :LOL:

look forward to you views on them once used and a video would be awesome (y)

What you gonna run them on grass?
Pins look like they will wear fast :unsure:
Yup grass. (y) I thought they would have been a harder compound but I think they will be great on the 5ive B in grass.
thanks for the photos.

if they are very soft, they may be a good option for wet astro turf, as the wider pin gaps are similar to the 1/8 spiral type tyre used when racing 1/8 on wet astro. its all about matching the tyre to the surface and unfortunately there is no one tyre that does everything, that would be impossible :LOL:

look forward to you views on them once used and a video would be awesome (y)
No problem.

Damn USPS misplaced my other pair of foam inserts so I was only able to mount up 2.(n)The pins feel a lot more firm with the foam installed and mounted on the wheels. I think they will be great in grass. Once my other pair of foam come in I will get you some good reviews on how i feel they work. 500975009850099

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks