Ugly losi 5T bodies

Relic-1

I'm finally ready to put a losi 5 t next to my vekta5 , in a race to see what's what for myself , but I'm not purchase in this mess they are putting on there bodies these days , ugly in my opinion , any good places to find , the old style bodies would be greatly appreciated , specifically , the b black n white one , I no this is going to be hard , but I'm not buying those ugly things ,HELP !

evssv

I'm finally ready to put a losi 5 t next to my vekta5 , in a race to see what's what for myself , but I'm not purchase in this mess they are putting on there bodies these days , ugly in my opinion , any good places to find , the old style bodies would be greatly appreciated , specifically , the b black n white one , I no this is going to be hard , but I'm not buying those ugly things ,HELP !
boom!:p!
https://rc-car-online.de/en/products/losi_losb8105-losb-8105-complete-body-set-clear-for-losi-5ive-t.html

Whoduh

Team Chase used to sell a 1-piece body but they are no longer available.

The only options available now i think are:
  1. the oem Losi bodies(which you already don't like the paint/sticker theme of now).
  2. The 30North bodies.
  3. The Hemistorm bodies.
  4. The Grafil bodies.
  5. The King Motor/Rovan replacement bodies.
The only ones out of those 5 that are in the same price range as the one dirby was selling are the 30North and the King Motor/Rovan @ $125 and $116/$140.

Let me know if you want the links.

Thrasher

To add 30 north has a reputation of being near indestructible. I haven't owned one so I do not speak from experience but hemistorms penta body make all the other shells looks like they were designed with coloured crayons. Its just that badass. Hemistorm is a mastermind of RC design and coloring.

Relic-1

That basher armor is some cool stuff , if I ever break my slash body lined in gorilla glue duct tape , that's what I'm trying

Relic-1

I've decided to go with the super tough basher body , I geuss

Z.hb71