Unsuraty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kan3 79

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right plzce but here go's, I have a 36cc rovan lt360 and am really impressed with it, but jus to mix it up a bit I want the traxxas x maxx so bad but like I said I have the 1/5 and am not sure weather to sell the petrol one and consentrate the x maxx?? Thing is I wunt no what to ask for it and it would be a shame to see it go IMG_20210330_115721.jpg

if you're impressed with the lt and really like it mate, keep it then save up for an xmaxx (y)(y),
just squirrel a bit away here an there till ya can afford one,
and get some trousers the right length an all (y):LOL:
It's best part of £1500 lol, that's some spiralling that is 😄😄 and the trousers thing is down to the day of nice weather we had so I could get itout(the rc I mean lol) but ne way back to the issue at hand lmao
As spents says, keep the truck, they aren't worth a great deal used anyways and save up for the XMAXX.
Always nice to have the option of running battery or petrol anyways.
Yeh fare play dude ur right it's jus space atm there not the smallest or lightest of things as you no lol

Well that's that then guys thanks for all Comments and il probs keepit and jus save up for XMAXX iv looked and looked at all alternatives and the xmax jus comes out on top, and I want a new one, its like iv got to settle for. Someone having my Mrs before me but when it comes to rc sloppy seconds ain't my thang lmao

From what I've seen the XMAXX is a very robust RC, think they are approx £900 new and need a couple of upgrades out the box for longevity.
If you want to see what they can do have a watch of Kevin Talbot on youtube, also V2Vids.
If your UK based RCMODELZ has them plus all the local model shops too.

There crafty kev they say approx £900+ but then ya need 2x4s battery n charger so by the time ur done to get proper rtr it's like £1400+ lol

There crafty kev they say approx £900+ but then ya need 2x4s battery n charger so by the time ur done to get proper rtr it's like £1400+ lol
So you don't have batteries yet??
Start looking about now at whats avaliable and don't necessarily get them from the shop you buy the truck from.
I personally use Floureon batteries with my rigs. But have a look about, you want the biggest C rating you can afford, and remember a pair of 4S batteries will probably last you 20mins or so.
You could start buying them before you buy the truck.
As for a charger you can have a good charger for approx £50, that will charge a single battery at a time.
Time to start researching fella.

See this is why this site is amazing!! I didn't think about that as iv mostly had gas rc n nitro but I only have 2 brushless rcs the ftx carnage that's broke and some bang good spesh lol that is also broke 🤣🤣 so that's y I wanted the XMAXX so ur right about the research. So we're do you get ur batteries from then??

See this is why this site is amazing!! I didn't think about that as iv mostly had gas rc n nitro but I only have 2 brushless rcs the ftx carnage that's broke and some bang good spesh lol that is also broke 🤣🤣 so that's y I wanted the XMAXX so ur right about the research. So we're do you get ur batteries from then??
I bought some 6S ones from banggood, but most have come from ebay.
Have a check on Modelsport, Hobbyking, and use Google for 4S batteries.
My main charger is a Turnigy Accucell C150 10amp 150watt charger, I do have another back up charger too.
Also for batteries, some allow you to charge at higher rates, most are 1P, but some are 2P which allow you to charge at twice the amps.
I would say go for a multi pack charger, its gonna cost you more initially but will allow you to charge up to 4 packs at once.

Its easier to sell than aquire what you've once had. I say don't sell and wait to buy the 2nd rig as you'll be losing money in the sale and if you want the rig again you'll be paying full price a 2nd time
this is exactly y i aint gonna sale my Maxx..👍..as i know I'll regret it 😢and could never afford a replacement ☹
...esp with the price i paid for mine😉

So you don't have batteries yet??
Start looking about now at whats avaliable and don't necessarily get them from the shop you buy the truck from.
I personally use Floureon batteries with my rigs. But have a look about, you want the biggest C rating you can afford, and remember a pair of 4S batteries will probably last you 20mins or so.
You could start buying them before you buy the truck.
As for a charger you can have a good charger for approx £50, that will charge a single battery at a time.
Time to start researching fella.
Ere kev ya no you said about the C rating??? Dose mAh matter also n what is it?? Plz tia kane

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks