Vekta questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the gibberish texts, I am curious as well and so are others...not too much info out there on oem parts, just makes more sense i guess with the added weight on some guys rigs
Well that's one of the issues, I've seen basically 2 types of builds. Keep everything stock till it breaks multiple times, or balls out builds. doesn't seem to be a real middle ground, and that's where I stand. I just want it to be reliable and not blow the bank. If you know what I mean, and historically from what I've seen the front spindles haven't been a big issue.
Totally get that about dumping cash into this too. Its easy to piss away mad money at these, dude this is my first 1/5 too. I shut my self down before over cost of this and my money situation at the time as well when Steve told me a guy had 3900 in his rig and barely broke the ice with it 2017-18. You don't wanna know what K have in this TT, but I love it and I'd probably do it again if I don't have to chase these fekin parts...I'll be @about 15k in 2 rigs brother!...that's feking bananners ???

Hell yeah brother ?
Yeah not my first 1/5 I know that money pits they can be, I just need to fine the balance between the all outs and completly stock. Seen horror stories when these first hit the market. It's no 5ive for sure, but I think with a little bit here and there it can be remarkably reliable.

Steve's reply on our Kraken CVDs
Seen a post on IG from ddm as well today and said beast rc lowers at the docks coming in so I assume for both kv.5 and tt models. These are usually shiny raw billet like my lowers on my truck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-215559_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-215559_Gmail.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Yeah sounds like the time line for them is progressing on schedule.
What do you mean beast rc lowers?
They make the kraken titanium/gunmetal colored aluminum bits or if you see raw arms they must source a lot of their machined billet parts to this company..and believe it to be china unfortunately ?...but they are 7075 and my lowers are so chunky if there was an accident I'd probably tiptoe diff off before they'd bend
Yep front lower control arms
These are for kv5 buggy...higher clearance arms, id buy these, this is BeastRC bits
I'm having a hard time not buying that kv5 kit right now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-225100_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-225100_Chrome.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Any of you guys still running the stock rear driveshaft or have a stock rear drive shaft, can you look and see if the yokes line up properly? Mick has pointed out an issue with the yokes being out of phase. I cant make it line up right no matter what I do. Want to see if it's a fluke in my kit or a defect in general. I've emailed DDM about the issue to see what they have to say, just wanted some feed back to see if anyone else has the same issue or not.

Attachments

• 20210316_190105.jpg
    20210316_190105.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 10
Any of you guys still running the stock rear driveshaft or have a stock rear drive shaft, can you look and see if the yokes line up properly? Mick has pointed out an issue with the yokes being out of phase. I cant make it line up right no matter what I do. Want to see if it's a fluke in my kit or a defect in general. I've emailed DDM about the issue to see what they have to say, just wanted some feed back to see if anyone else has the same issue or not.

They are all like that, quite a few have posted on the Facebook pages about it. It's a fairly well known issue

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1618005338421808/permalink/2211973675691635/

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1618005338421808/permalink/2239007506321585/

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks