Vekta questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there is going to be a ton of Vektas on the forum soon ?
When you plan on ordering I’m getting that kit also?
As soon as the rest of my rc stuff sells off, I'm parting with some saws as well. I'll have more up for sale this week so hoping I get close to what I need. Should have the dbxl sold off here soon. Phones blowing up about it, but lot of tire kickers.

As soon as the rest of my rc stuff sells off, I'm parting with some saws as well. I'll have more up for sale this week so hoping I get close to what I need. Should have the dbxl sold off here soon. Phones blowing up about it, but lot of tire kickers.
Ya i delt with that a lot on Facebook market place. People offered all kinds of trades rc , electronics scooters even guns. I'm like show me the money

Not set on what I want yet. Been looking at the 50gt, or the s50. I like the axl look better, but will likely go with the rc max, I think it will end up cheaper, and has the option for the bigger clutch and vertigo trans mount for less money then buying them separate like I'd have to with the alx. Time will tell. Get the kit first. 1/4 of the way there.

Not set on what I want yet. Been looking at the 50gt, or the s50. I like the axl look better, but will likely go with the rc max, I think it will end up cheaper, and has the option for the bigger clutch and vertigo trans mount for less money then buying them separate like I'd have to with the alx. Time will tell. Get the kit first. 1/4 of the way there.
keep an eye out of fb , like in rcmax owners group or alx bigbore group, those motors come up time to time. save a few bucks and some time (don't have to wait for it to build)

I found a couple deals on there but I rather buy new unless I get a real good deal or you buy it from someone like Lance or John.

I like the ALX soo much nicer looking motors but I didn't like the idea of having to drill the chassis to make it fit.The ALX motors don't bolt up without having to drill the two mounting holes.

Last edited:
Got mine sitting pretty wide. I reversed the offset of the RCMAX wheels, also I could add the 1" BRP hubs and go way big, pics don't show too good but this is starting to get that bully look..get better pics later threw some paint on a set that's gonna be my test set. I'll get some width measurements later too.
Here's the blinged out chassis and the wheels at the narrower offset

Attachments

• 20210124_180305.jpg
    20210124_180305.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210124_180016.jpg
    20210124_180016.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210124_175114.jpg
    20210124_175114.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20210124_172128.jpg
    20210124_172128.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the t90. Mine ran flawlessly. Its enclosed(so it can be greased) and bulletproof. Alx engines in the vekta will require you to drill 2 holes in the chassis(no biggie) and use their 70mm clutch/carrier/bell/pinion/middle gear. It may work with the Vertigo trans but I don't know. With a big block you will need to up the shock oil. Stock is pretty weak. And a good steering servo is a must for this ?

?hold up whats going on here?? Sean getting a kv5??? I take a break for a sec and all hell breaks loose?
I've wanted one since they first came out, just wasnt going for them ad they were boat anchors. Seems like all the kinks have been fixed, so maybe well dive in. Both decided on rc max 50gt. With the upgraded clutch and the vertigo trans it comes in just under the alx in price. So now just the wait for the money to fund it.

Sean is finally moving up in the world ?? get a pay raise or summ?
No got into a big fight with the wife about my spending habits. Needless to say, she ended up winning the argument (you'll get it one day) basically came down to why I keep thing I don't use, and why i cant have one hobby. I have 4. Rc, guns, saws, and tractors. So I told her I would sell off some of the unused items to continue to purchase new stuff. She said I'd do it when pigs fly. So pigs now fly, and so is my poop. Easy peasy. Want to buy a saw? ?

No got into a big fight with the wife about my spending habits. Needless to say, she ended up winning the argument (you'll get it one day) basically came down to why I keep thing I don't use, and why i cant have one hobby. I have 4. Rc, guns, saws, and tractors. So I told her I would sell off some of the unused items to continue to purchase new stuff. She said I'd do it when pigs fly. So pigs now fly, and so is my poop. Easy peasy. Want to buy a saw? ?
Da fek am I gunna go with a saw ?? understood ?

Da fek am I gunna go with a saw ?? understood ?
Cut trees and stuff.
Guess 2 of the tractors are going, one for sure and the second if my uncle doesn't want it. Kinda a family heirloom of you will. May be 3 tractors depending 9n how it goes. Think I have enough spare parts to put a spread frame together and sell as well. No guns are leaving, she can kiss my arse on that. Have to go through my saw stash. Think I have enough parts to make 4 or 5 runners to sale. With little or no money out, and pick my least favorite out in the wall collection to sell off as well. Should actually be enough to fund the vekta and put some aside for something else. Have to wait till spring for the tractors. The saws and rc i need to get a moven on. RC is first. Just not into any of my other rigs beside the 5ive.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks