Video Collection - Large Scale RC's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does a body good to vent once in a while.:2guns:

Glad to see all the vids made it over as well. Maybe I'll get off my butt and get some of the stuff I have put together into something worth viewing. Thanks for taking the time to bring all that with you Bigger. I know it must have taken forever to type all those links.

Good job on the find! I added them to the list. The MT is Madbenco's he's selling it on ebay right now to tide over some money problems. Right after that he is picking up a FGMT. I love what you can do to the baja, my neighbor has one and no way would I do what he does with my FGMT. I can do some hard bashing but I will never jump it like I will my future baja.:)

and the smoke gets thinner yet!! lol.

yea, it Really is pretty damn astounding what the baja puts up with from us.
if the Baja were our wives/ladies. we d be in prison for assault and battery and intent to do Great bodily harm. as opposed to the spanking they typically get.lol

New Jersey,.........guys..!!!!

Looking for more to run with us. You can see us running in video #'s 197 & 198. As long as you have a gasser, your welcome to join the fun. Brand doesn't matter. Just send me a PM.

Last edited:
My vision is blurry from watching all these vids! Can anyone list the links with actual races on a closed course? Watching people bash is fun, but not nearly as interesting as watching racing on a real track.

New And Improved!

My vision is blurry from watching all these vids! Can anyone list the links with actual races on a closed course? Watching people bash is fun, but not nearly as interesting as watching racing on a real track.

You and others inspired me to change the format to make it better. Hope it helps you in your video search.
Thank you.

THe collection is most impressive.

Feel free to add my little collection:

http://www.blueradargun.com/Ben/

Added 20/#63
Good job!:)

Just FYI,
If any of you tried out the videos in the last day and had some link problems they have been fixed and all links are now working. It was just a transfer problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Added more

Just FYI again, added:
(10) - 39-43
(20) - 72,73
(30) - 45
(40) - 22
(145) - 1-10
(150) - 9-16
(170) - 3-5
:D

Also added the HPIbaja Forum video link under the category (20).

Last edited:
Another video from last weeks race meeting at Warstone Raceway:cool2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT7aYAorvYw
Simon

Great footage, nice work. I never get enough of the off road racing, wish we had more of it here.:)
Added: (10)-44

AHHH! can't get it to work.... Need good link....:drool:

Also added:
(20) - 75,76
Check out these two shows some good air! Also I find #75 a little disturbing. Not sure I would take the chance of getting hit for the shot , how about you?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks