Virus boredom.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21bangbang

Has a well-known member
Build Thread Contributor
So I think most will agree, this virus has left most of us quite bored often. I can't imagine how bad it is for city folk in a 800sq ft apartment. Atleast I have land to roam. Back to my point. I figured it would be cool to have a how I kill my boredom thread to share ideas. I myself took a stab"at wittling. You'll get the "stab" pun soon. This thread will have a wee bit of blood. 15855037550458038473246859985523.jpg15855037777968349104725860510497.jpgso this is my first attempt with nothing but a pocket knife. Yes I stabbed myself. Its almost done bleading on day 2 ?Its ok to laugh, I know its bad. But im not done yet, perhaps ill have a epiphany and become a master carver. So what are you doing?

So I think most will agree, this virus has left most of us quite bored often. I can't imagine how bad it is for city folk in a 800sq ft apartment. Atleast I have land to roam. Back to my point. I figured it would be cool to have a how I kill my boredom thread to share ideas. I myself took a stab"at wittling. You'll get the "stab" pun soon. This thread will have a wee bit of blood. View attachment 57418View attachment 57419so this is my first attempt with nothing but a pocket knife. Yes I stabbed myself. Its almost done bleading on day 2 ?Its ok to laugh, I know its bad. But im not done yet, perhaps ill have a epiphany and become a master carver. So what are you doing?
I end up bleeding every time I mess around my RC's with custom work.

With me ,it is the norm as I stay secluded to myself anyway ,so I had grown use to it these past couple of
years.

My past time is just the daily chores around the house ,I cook ,clean ,yard work an me & the grandkids play
video games ,however ,I do have the RC's to mess with ,I have slack on that stuff do to a burn out situation!

I had worked around the public as I had my own gardening business & home repair ,I had also worked at
the Parks & Rec. in my town as a maintenance tec. for 12 years an seen a lot of nasty sh!t in my community ,
with that being said ,I had started to hate being around people & their pathetic nasty habits ,so I retired
myself an I stay home 98% of the time.

My wife works at Walmart an see 's now what I had to go through ,she feels the same way ,she's able to
bite her tongue an continue though ,as she has a stronger stomach as I do!......LOL

You must work downtown Detroit...people won't even believe the poop I see on the daily.

I don't live in a big city ,I live in a small farming town were 98% of the population is Hispanic ,however ,I am quite
sure that youve seen some nasty sh!t as well!....:cool:

I work from home (when I have my workshop?) need to pick up a few minor tools here that I gave away to my assistant?? and I have been working from home for 15 years now. This next few months I'll just sit and make stock (jewllery) so when things do go back to normal I'll have some decent gear?? Right now I do some chores round the house been doing a spot of gardening, need to maintain the pool homework with the kids?..........CANT WIAT FOR MY STUFF TO COME???

You must work downtown Detroit...people won't even believe the poop I see on the daily.
I was up for some training just outside of Detroit, decided to take a trip into the city before I left... hard to believe that was once the motor capital of the u.s.a. I've seen really poopy cities and never want to go back to Detroit.

So don't look like much right now as it's all tore apart, but been cleaning up the basement and hanging some peg board up.
@Striikar yes, even our little city of lebanon is turning into a crap hole. Thankfully I live on the very outside of town

Attachments

• 15855181892685222192822053109468.jpg
    15855181892685222192822053109468.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 10
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks