Virus boredom.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So don't look like much right now as it's all tore apart, but been cleaning up the basement and hanging some peg board up.
@Striikar yes, even our little city of lebanon is turning into a crap hole. Thankfully I live on the very outside of town
Now let me get it right ? that's after a clean??‍♂️????
I've done more to me new car in the last wk then in the last month?....
but the suns only been out for last wk so that helps motivate me?
What's the point mike ?‍♂️ with impending DOOM and the final demise of the human race I'd say fixing your civic is pretty trivial at the moment IHO???????JK

Z no, it's all big boy toys and more money in tools then you've made in your life. Thought I'd never say this, but listen to mike..
Doug, I have a few shelves tore down atm to put up the peg board, and depending on what in working on, yeah it's a mess. I have my 782 cub all tore apart in there, they parts laying around are for that. Most of the poop on the tool boxes are from finishing the headers and exhaust on my 96 f250. Then theres the brothers tractor I just got back together. With all my "free" time I've been cleaning up a bit. I got this old locker from work to use organizing my projects. Just have to put my selves back up, clean up the parts, see of I can get away with std pistons for the 782 and in the locker all that stuff goes till I get it together.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks