DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbor back my lane has family that lives in New York city. Now they are camping out 4 doors down. They showed up the day New York shut down. Apparently there is also a big influx from New Jersey too. Bad enough the governor had to step in to tell some for coach line to stop trucking them into pa. don't get me wrong they didnt cause the issue, but the premise of social distancing is to stay put. Not migrate to another state that hasn't been so affected.

I think president President Trumps view of opening everything up for easter is very optimistic. Like not gonna happen optimistic. Schools and now daycares have extended their closures untill april 6th, pending what's going on. I think August would be more optimistic for things to be getting on closer to normal.
Luckily for me, I found out today I'll still be recieving full pay even if we fully close the office and road department. So at least I have that going for me.

My neighbor back my lane has family that lives in New York city. Now they are camping out 4 doors down. They showed up the day New York shut down. Apparently there is also a big influx from New Jersey too. Bad enough the governor had to step in to tell some for coach line to stop trucking them into pa. don't get me wrong they didnt cause the issue, but the premise of social distancing is to stay put. Not migrate to another state that hasn't been so affected.

I think president President Trumps view of opening everything up for easter is very optimistic. Like not gonna happen optimistic. Schools and now daycares have extended their closures untill april 6th, pending what's going on. I think August would be more optimistic for things to be getting on closer to normal.
Luckily for me, I found out today I'll still be recieving full pay even if we fully close the office and road department. So at least I have that going for me.
Ya I live in western CT, its full of city folks fleeing. Wish I saw it coming. Coulda put 20 tiny houses on my land and made a killing. Oh well, mabey next pandemic.

Ok mate, I listened to about 1/4 of it. Honestly don't have the time to listen to the rest of his rambling. I can see his point, cant say I agree with everything he is saying, but I'm open to others opinions.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks